Chris Crocker has a single out (lol)

PickleSpears

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Omg I mixed your name and the title and I read “Chris Crocker Has a Pickle Out” :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Sometimes you hear what you wanna hear ;)

But seriously do you remember when he would go out in dresses with no underwear on and flash the photographers? Lol not only was his d-ck seriously tiny (like cl-t size) but he's just super vomit inducing.

On 1/29/2021 at 11:39 PM, Adan695 said:

He’s been releasing music since like 2009. “Mind in the Gutter” is a bop tho :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

I Want Your Bite is a certified bop too :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Did anyone see his doc on HBO? The hate for him here is palpable but I actually liked it :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: As a Britney gay who grew up in the religious south I related to it :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: But no I don’t go around flashing my **** or screaming on camera :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Also his mom has some SERIOUS issues. Thank goodness for Grandma, even if she talks **** about Britney :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

9 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

I Want Your Bite is a certified bop too :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Did anyone see his doc on HBO? The hate for him here is palpable but I actually liked it :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: As a Britney gay who grew up in the religious south I related to it :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: But no I don’t go around flashing my **** or screaming on camera :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Also his mom has some SERIOUS issues. Thank goodness for Grandma, even if she talks **** about Britney :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

He has a doc? Why lol. I didn't hate on him for Leave Britney Alone, I just felt badly for him bc he was clearly mentally disturbed. It was the behavior after the viral video that was really asburd and trashy. And it still continues to this day.

3 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

He has a doc? Why lol. I didn't hate on him for Leave Britney Alone, I just felt badly for him bc he was clearly mentally disturbed. It was the behavior after the viral video that was really asburd and trashy. And it still continues to this day.

Yaaas it shows him in all his craziness but I think it nails growing up gay in a small town. But his trashy behavior made his problems 100x worse :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Alright I just broke down and listened to Mind In The Gutter bc you guys liked it - and it's complete sh-t lol the awful production, the autotune, his voice in general (especially the talking bit), the song itself is just bad. I was hoping for something halfway listenable what is wrong with you guys :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Archived