NEW COURT DOCS: Jamie Spears is making another attempt to maintain control over her estate.

4 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

So, I'm confused.

Bessemer were approved as co-conservator, but instead of actually working together he wants sole say on what powers he previously had (basically everything over her estate).....is that right? And Bessemer do what? Are co-conservator in name only? 

yes, he's trying to retreat them basically. even I am confused.

he knows he's being investigated, likely that's why. he's a mess.

• Like 6

wait, I don't understand the last part:

"In addition, since no bond will be required with the appointment of Bessemer Trust, the Proposed Order should provide that Mr. Spears' surety is released, discharged and exonerated, as the 3/5/19 Order provided for sureties being exonerated at that time. There will be a substantial annual savings to the Estate by releasing the bond"

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, GregReid said:

It does unnerve me so much because as some of you have said, he's clearly hiding a lot.

I mean even the fact she was put in a mental health institution against her will, is ENOUGH for him to go to jail in MY humble opinion, let alone EVERYTHING else that has happened.

A power hungry manipulative abusive man.

As a conserve-tee, it should absolutely rule in Britney's favour. If she doesn't want somebody to be in charge for whatever reason, then so bloody now it. Just proves even more than no one is interested in Britney herself being happy.

My stubborn self gets so pissed off when ANYONE tells me what to do, I can't imagine the mental strain and torture she's endured from him. 

RESPECT BRITNEYS WISHES PLEASE

I have to agree, it's pretty serious. but the law itself is corrupt, if it wasn't he would be in jail by now. 

but look, he's not going to go any further... his days are counting.

let's wait for the next court appointment, and for Sam/Bessemer present their fraud investigation of Jamie/Lou. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3

wait, wait wait

this seems to be another of Ingham's mistake. It's just so hard to understand without Sam Ingham's document at hand and with this document being cut. 

But according to these images, they're saying Sam Ingham's Proposed Order establishes the "powers to be exercised jointly" by the Bessemer Trust and Jamie, yet Ingham's order only talks about the Bessemer Trust. So they're saying like, if this is gonna be a joint conservatorship, then the order has to specify both Bessemer Trust's and Jamie's powers, which is what they're suggesting.

So I suppose Ingham can still correct his document, or add another order specifying he only wants the Bessemer Trust as sole conservator, or in the worst case, specifying each one's powers. 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

wait, wait wait

this seems to be another of Ingham's mistake. It's just so hard to understand without Sam Ingham's document at hand and with this document being cut. 

But according to these images, they're saying Sam Ingham's Proposed Order establishes the "powers to be exercised jointly" by the Bessemer Trust and Jamie, yet Ingham's order only talks about the Bessemer Trust. So they're saying like, if this is gonna be a joint conservatorship, then the order has to specify both Bessemer Trust's and Jamie's powers, which is what they're suggesting.

So I suppose Ingham can still correct his document, or add another order specifying he only wants the Bessemer Trust as sole conservator, or in the worst case, specifying each one's powers. 

There's another order to remove Jamie from the cship, so likely that joint is not going to happen and it does not make sense. let's wait for Sam docs first, i'm hoping this was not his mistake at all.

• Like 9