Justin Bieber being hardwired to God in his Instagram posts! Do you like this vibe?

FullyDattAndDatt3full

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, F-ENE-kass said:

just out of curiosity.. how do you know it was God doing amazing things ?

i never said it wasn't okay for you to believe in God

i just hope that you get more and more good things in life with God

That's the thing, we don't know. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen,  what we hope for and the certainty of what we do not see, hope that is seen is no hope at all. who hopes for what he can already see?

God is not a like a genie that grants all your wishes, but he can help you find the strength and motivation to accomplish certain things, that's why people pray. It's like a coping mecanism, even if god may not exist, praying helps me calm down and lowers my anxiety. Praying is like retrospection, it puts your ideas back in place.

As a person that has been raised not to be religious, sometimes I admire people that believe in something greater then them as long as they are not forcing their views on others. I’m rooting for him. Always have since he first started. Hope he has found his peace. If religion is something that’s has saved him mentally, I say more power to him. 

Archived