Justin Bieber being hardwired to God in his Instagram posts! Do you like this vibe?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First of all I don't even like Justin Bieber. And I don't like this vibe not because of my personal views on religion, but he seems so fake to me. Being religious is not only about going to church e

That's the thing, we don't know. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen,  what we hope for and the certainty of what we do not see, hope that is seen is no hope at

from pop icons, Madonna is my religion <3 i am not even joking, i love what she teaches us LIBE.RATION  

1 hour ago, Fenixxx123 said:

people are free to believe in everything they want. I also decide to believe in God cause He has done amazing things for me and my family.

just out of curiosity.. how do you know it was God doing amazing things ?

i never said it wasn't okay for you to believe in God

i just hope that you get more and more good things in life with God

4 hours ago, F-ENE-kass said:

just out of curiosity.. how do you know it was God doing amazing things ?

i never said it wasn't okay for you to believe in God

i just hope that you get more and more good things in life with God

That's the thing, we don't know. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen,  what we hope for and the certainty of what we do not see, hope that is seen is no hope at all. who hopes for what he can already see?

God is not a like a genie that grants all your wishes, but he can help you find the strength and motivation to accomplish certain things, that's why people pray. It's like a coping mecanism, even if god may not exist, praying helps me calm down and lowers my anxiety. Praying is like retrospection, it puts your ideas back in place.

• Love 1

First of all I don't even like Justin Bieber.
And I don't like this vibe not because of my personal views on religion, but he seems so fake to me. Being religious is not only about going to church every week and having a cross tatooed on your chest or elsewhere. But yeah he's a free person and he can do whatever he wants, I just don't buy it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

eneka just means a lot of ****ting

Miley Cyrus and Kylie Minogue are some of my favorties. But sometimes i am afgraid ( singing bg vocals -alright,alright) to confess this truth to Madonna, Britney Jean Veronica Spears and FERGIE.

Fergie is often high relatively to me

Oh Mary!

As a person that has been raised not to be religious, sometimes I admire people that believe in something greater then them as long as they are not forcing their views on others. I’m rooting for him. Always have since he first started. Hope he has found his peace. If religion is something that’s has saved him mentally, I say more power to him.