New trailer featuring Felicia Culotta released for the "Framing Britney Spears" documentary

4 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

I re watched the trailer and it makes me sad how this doc has to be structured as if Britney is gone. :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: I just want her to be free and speak her truth. I hope this will help to progress that . 

Yeah, I always say How creepy is the fact Britney has no voice or even presence outside the bizarre Instagram. People talks about her like she's dead, Whitney and MJ like, but she's alive which makes everything more sinister.

I hope Britney reborn one day.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
On 02/02/2021 at 11:06 PM, VTTM said:

Hey BR people LOL Rio De Janeiro Flag GIF

Alguém sabe se vai passar na TV por aqui e quando? Família e migos que não entendem inglês estão querendo muito ver também, por isso quero saber :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Tem FX aqui no Brasil? Quem sabe alguém não disponibiliza depois online. Se o doc for bom mesmo, acredito que vai ter fã no Brasil querendo legendar. Tomara que vingue. 

2 hours ago, the_blackout said:

Oh my God, the review are in !!!!!! They say it's a pop horror story 

They're even putting Justin talking about his S**life with Britney calling it a locker rooms conversations !!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be HOT !!!!!!!!

From the review you can tell they are definetely NOT pro Cship.

https://www.denofgeek.com/culture/framing-britney-spears-review/

The conservatorship has done so well, even James’ initial co-guardian, the aptly named Andrew Wallet, wants a raise, and The New York Times Presents wants to know why. Britney’s attorney Samuel D. Ingham III tries to explain as much as he can, but he’s only privy to so much information. The documentary makes it seem Spears’ case is too profitable to get resolved. It’s not about health, but money. Even the Los Angeles Superior Court Judge is named Brenda Penny.

Jamie be like:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

Tem FX aqui no Brasil? Quem sabe alguém não disponibiliza depois online. Se o doc for bom mesmo, acredito que vai ter fã no Brasil querendo legendar. Tomara que vingue. 

Tem FX sim, canais 134 e 634 (HD/4K) da Claro. Já busquei na grade, mas não consta nada :/

19 minutes ago, VTTM said:

Tem FX sim, canais 134 e 634 (HD/4K) da Claro. Já busquei na grade, mas não consta nada :/

Acredito que se entrar na grade, será depois. Até porque vão precisar legendar antes de passarem, né.