New trailer featuring Felicia Culotta released for the "Framing Britney Spears" documentary

The fact that they've used all unseen pictures of her makes me SO excited because it means that they are aiming at the GP, so they know what's going on, but also towards her fans, because so far this looks like it was done with care and appreciation. I'm sure there were true fans working on it, and they chose all those pictures :D

• Love 1
  • Like 6

lest we forget that allegedly lou taylor is responsible for a lot of the conservatorship abuse. i only see mention's of her father's alleged abuse.

also, this trailer made me emotional; i truly love britney spears, i feel for her and i really need her to be free and happy.

it also makes me think that britney is so much more aware than we think, she is 100% aware of everything; it's just that if you really think about it, we have not heard from her in 12 years.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
32 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

lest we forget that allegedly lou taylor is responsible for a lot of the conservatorship abuse. i only see mention's of her father's alleged abuse.

also, this trailer made me emotional; i truly love britney spears, i feel for her and i really need her to be free and happy.

it also makes me think that britney is so much more aware than we think, she is 100% aware of everything; it's just that if you really think about it, we have not heard from her in 12 years.

We really haven’t. And if we did, it was never real or genuine Britney. 

• Like 6

I hope this lights the fire under the unfair judges who have been allowing this bull**** happening. I am almost sure this will start a domino effect on the media who had been silenced by her team. Now that the info is out for the grand public, everyone will want to cover it and get their public reading from their source.

F R E E
B R R I T N E Y

• Love 4