New trailer featuring Felicia Culotta released for the "Framing Britney Spears" documentary

3 minutes ago, s&m said:

Now some of you look dumb as always. Judging before actually watching :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Oh ssssshhhh. :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:

I was judging on the quotes detailed in the Variety article. I should have known better, re; shoddy journalism. 

But I'm happy to hold my hands up and say I got it wrong. :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick: 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

Oh ssssshhhh. :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:

I was judging on the quotes detailed in the Variety article. I should have known better, re; shoddy journalism. 

But I'm happy to hold my hands up and say I got it wrong. :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick: 

Where is that gif from? She looks stunning :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Ok Fe.

so I hope she explained also why she accepted working for Britney's dad (we know Britney wasn't the one who hired her) for so long even doing projects Britney refused to be part of (The Zone), because according to this scene she never understood why someone like Britney needed a c-ship. She thought It was ok to see abuse and working for the abusers... Well that's what friends do... I guess :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Oh and ofc Britney knows about this documentary, Felicia is her beloved friend, for sure she would tell her friend about It.

Can't wait for this doc. bill hader popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 1
  • Like 5

this is huge, her lawyers, Fe, fans. :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

THIS NEEDS TO GO VIRAL. once it is released, PUBLISH IT EVERYWHERE. 

Can't wait to see her Free or have her father away from the cship. and then she needs a restraining order against Jamie for life. he already destroyed her enough, she lost a DECADE of free will, something you can never take back. 

:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Love 7
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I definitely think Loeb & Loeb are behind this!

Neither Adam Streisand nor Felicia would appear without Britney's permission.

In fact, I think Britney, Ingham, and Loeb & Loeb are purposely using this as PR to publicly put a nail in Jamie's (metaphorical) coffin.

Jamie already lost, he can delay and **** with the court as much as he wish. the more **** he does, the more it will backfire. hope he goes to jail along with Lou Taylor. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8