Shania Twain new album in 2021! How can she achieve success?

2 hours ago, Mariaahfan said:

She won’t have another huge album like come on over or up. She will have success in ac radio & country charts; mainstream radio will barely play her.

She waited to long between up and now to continue to have mainstream success 

I wonder if she came up with a song with a line dance attached to it, could it go viral on Tik Tok and cause her big COMEBACK! lol

8 hours ago, Mariaahfan said:

She won’t have another huge album like come on over or up. She will have success in ac radio & country charts; mainstream radio will barely play her.

She waited to long between up and now to continue to have mainstream success 

She was kinda already on a decline. I mean Come On Over sold 40 million copies while Up sold only 11 million (it was a double album so the sales are seen as 22 million copies). It’s still insanely impressive but Come On Over is a peak we’ll never see again for any artist: country or pop!

But I agree, she’ll always be a country legend and I look forward to her releases!

• Like 1

I think she should remain true to her own story with zero consideration for radio. She has the vision, voice, and songwriting skills needed to connect with new and existing fans.

Her latest collaborations seem to have been based on mutual admiration, which infused them with chemistry and authenticity. 

I'm working on a drag video for her campy collaboration with (gay legend) Orville Peck: Legends Never Die!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block