Shania Twain new album in 2021! How can she achieve success?

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

I mean.... I don't know if SHE "cannot write a hit" but I do agree that it wasn't the same without Mutt. There are like 5 songs on the album that I really like and the rest is just not up to par with anything she released in her past. I hope she can find a good team of people to work with on the next album. I would love another 2-disc that has 1 disc of country and 1 disk of pop even if it's just 10 songs on each. 

Yeah maybe that's a little harsh. I liked swinging, and life's about to get good.

I started playing her album again last week and felt scammed for parting with my coins. 

scamming joanne the scammer GIF

• Haha 3

I was pleasantly surprised with her album’s performance... I remember reading everywhere that people were worried about how it would do. And then it ended up beating Demi and Miley and reached number one in a lot of countries. I’m hoping she doesn’t do the ‘Chainsmoker sounding stuff’ anymore and sticks to the sounds from Up!. Love our iconic Queen.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I was pleasantly surprised with her album’s performance... I remember reading everywhere that people were worried about how it would do. And then it ended up beating Demi and Miley and reached number one in a lot of countries. I’m hoping she doesn’t do the ‘Chainsmoker sounding stuff’ anymore and sticks to the sounds from Up!. Love our iconic Queen.

I hope she works with more live instruments on this album. The last album felt too robotic. 

5 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I mean.... I don't know if SHE "cannot write a hit" but I do agree that it wasn't the same without Mutt. There are like 5 songs on the album that I really like and the rest is just not up to par with anything she released in her past. I hope she can find a good team of people to work with on the next album. I would love another 2-disc that has 1 disc of country and 1 disk of pop even if it's just 10 songs on each. 

Shania is working with producers Simone Felice and David Baron. According to Google, their primary focus is Indie/Alternative and have produced for The Lumineers (one of Shania's favorite groups).

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block