Jump to content

Selena Gomez renews Interscope contract, and owns all future and past Interscope releases


Recommended Posts

rsz_selena-gomez-revelacion-fecha-1611769600.jpg.576738f4475085843d9c53eddca2177c.jpg

Look who owns their masters now. 

 

None other than Selena Gomez..

 

Revelation her upcoming Spanish EP, lists in the copyrights that it's owned by Selena Gomez and is under exclusive license to interscope records.  

 

Looks like all singles and both Revival and Rare also went to her as they both changed owners and is now licensed to Interscope records.  

 

Congrats Selena Gomez,  the first ex act to actually own their catalog..

  • Love 6
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:
rsz_selena-gomez-revelacion-fecha-1611769600.jpg.576738f4475085843d9c53eddca2177c.jpg

Look who owns their masters now. 

 

None other than Selena Gomez..

 

Revelation her upcoming Spanish EP, lists in the copyrights that it's owned by Selena Gomez and is under exclusive license to interscope records.  

 

Looks like all singles and both Revival and Rare also went to her as they both changed owners and is now licensed to Interscope records.  

 

Congrats Selena Gomez,  the first ex act to actually own their catalog..

Without playing the victim or bullying through her fans!!! Congrats!!!

:kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

  • Love 8
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Isla said:

I'm guessing this is just for her Interscope releases though? What about Stars Dance and the three albums she did with The Scene (which were all on Hollywood Records)?

Those albums don’t count and are not part of her discography .. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Otaner said:

Those albums don’t count and are not part of her discography .. 

Considering (to the disappointment of fans) she disowned stars dance when she dubbed rare as #SG2. 

 

A lot of my friends were hurt as they feel she paid stars dance dust and they feel it's underrated and unappreciated by her. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Twitter Team
2 hours ago, Otaner said:

Those albums don’t count and are not part of her discography .. 

right okay then, Selena can try as much as she wants but she’s still very much the performer on these albums ddd. 

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Considering (to the disappointment of fans) she disowned stars dance when she dubbed rare as #SG2. 

 

A lot of my friends were hurt as they feel she paid stars dance dust and they feel it's underrated and unappreciated by her. 

I hate that she disowned Stars Dance. It was such a good pop album!

  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, electricopop said:

I hate that she disowned Stars Dance. It was such a good pop album!

It's actually still my favorite album of hers, followed closely by the Deluxe of Rare, so I agree with you. I don't get why she thinks its trash. Oh well... I'll still bop to it anyways happy britney spears GIF

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block