Britney Most Happiness Years

blackoutBritney

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's hard to say. I want to say 2001-2003 aka her prime, but she's been on record for saying her 20s were awful. But I'm not confident enough to say any of the 2000s/2010s years because she's been under conservatorship for 13 years and we ALL know how rocky that's made her life over time...

5 hours ago, Oxic said:

Naive of you to think her happiest years were on her prime, she literally said her 20's were absolutely awful. 2015 and 2016>>>>>>

A lot of her prime was in her teenage years though. When she said her 20s were awful I think she was referring to the JT breakup and KFed divorce bc she seemed incredibly happy with both of them plus 2007 hadn't happened yet. She appeared really happy in 99-02 during her relationship with Justin so that was when she was 17 to 20 and then for most of her relationship with Kevin in 04 to 06 so 23 to 25. Overall her 30s have prob better as far as knowing herself and not going through so much drama but she's also been under the c-ship. Things were so much more innocent in her prime.

Archived