Justin Timberlake: it's a true honor to be called an ally of the LGBTQ community

Jordan Miller

came in this thread expecting people to drag him and that's exactly what's happening lol. JT has been an ally to the LGBTQ+ community for a long time now, he advocated for gay marriage to become legal and praised Obama's decision to make it legal in the US. He has also given speeches and been honored by LGBTQ+ institutions:

I truly don't understand people being mad at him for saying he's proud to be an ally... do you want him to be homophobic instead?

• Love 3

January 2021: Justin says he is ally to LGBT community

May 2021: Justin and Jessica divorce

July 2021: Justin gets eyebrows done

September 2021: Justin spotted walking out of gay bar

November 2021: Justin officially comes out as bi

January 2022: Justin drops the "bi", officially comes out as gay, "its been difficult keeping this a secret the past 41 years but Im glad I can be the true me now"

• Haha 1
On 1/31/2021 at 9:02 AM, Illegally EATEN said:

January 2021: Justin says he is ally to LGBT community

May 2021: Justin and Jessica divorce

July 2021: Justin gets eyebrows done

September 2021: Justin spotted walking out of gay bar

November 2021: Justin officially comes out as bi

January 2022: Justin drops the "bi", officially comes out as gay, "its been difficult keeping this a secret the past 41 years but Im glad I can be the true me now"

Feb 2022. Justin and Kanye spotted holding hands on Santa Monica boulevard. 

• Haha 2
On 1/30/2021 at 12:42 PM, MyLittlePopstar said:

WHAT?! What has he ever done for out community? Maybe this is taken out of context? Did someone ask him how it felt to be an ally? Then I could understand him saying this, cause you should feel honored we allow you to be our ally at all after your years of ****ery when we know most of your loyal audience left is probably mostly maga supporting white girls. It’s also time to step up if you consider yourself an ally, you’re female contemporaries have done way more for way longer to show they are an ally, and it’s hasn’t been just performative. 

He banged a couple of twinks, so... he now think he’s an advocate. 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

Ugh, why every straight celebrity has to be an “ally”? Why gay people should have an ally? Jesus, Im gay and don’t need pity from straight people.

Because they're minority and have been discriminated for a long time. Of course some celebrities takes advantage of it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block