Justin Timberlake: it's a true honor to be called an ally of the LGBTQ community

His new movie is about a kid who likes to wear dresses so I guess that counts. I watched his interview with Ellen about it though and he was very weird about it - hardly talking about that part and he didn't come across as supportive of kids like that.

But other than the movie, he's never done anything for the LGBT community except maybe closetly being a part of it.

• Haha 4
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You disrespected the queen of the gays and for that you are not my ally 

He should have been an ally to Janet's nipples 

Posted Images

• Exhale+

My coworker just reminded me that I have a gay calendar for work (Rupaws Drag Race- cat dressed up like drag queens) and they have celebrity icon birthdays in it. It has all the BSB and *NSYNC guys EXCEPT Justin. Wonder why. 

• Like 4
  • Exhale+

Before you claim he has done absolutely nothing about being outspoken or supportive about the LGBTQ community. I invite you to watch these. Dont just go throwing shade without knowing all the facts. 

He also collaborated in the past with an openly gay singer called Matt Morris.

Seated behind a piano with a smile stretched ear-to-ear, Justin Timberlake played his track “Señorita” for guests of brides Dana Panzer and Amy Wicker at a wedding on June 27, one day after the U.S. Supreme Court legalized same-*** marriage, and proved that love does win.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Whenever I post or read something on Exhale I feel the way Britney felt on Xfactor every time she gave an opinion.A whirlwind of emotions :o

22 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Justin Timberlake says he feels honored to be considered an ally of the LGBTQ community. 

“I very much enjoy being an ally, and it’s a true honor anytime someone addresses me that way.” 

We love him again. 

Exhale, is JT your new LGBTQ king?

Related:

jt-gay.jpg.69e2a15b22b7a3f4ba789712470e6712.jpg

The same Justin Timberlake who got mad as hell when someone asked him if he was gay years ago...? 

I’m tired of people who tries to save their musical careers “supporting” the LGTBI+ community. It is not a merit, it is how things should be. Do we congratulate people for not being ***ist or racist? Anyway, I don’t remember Justin Timberlake saying or doing something supportive for the community, so I think this is just pre-promo for him and the music he is about to release. This is so 2003...

Nbc Eye Roll GIF by Will & Grace

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Xfactor Sam said:

Before you claim he has done absolutely nothing about being outspoken or supportive about the LGBTQ community. I invite you to watch these. Dont just go throwing shade without knowing all the facts. 

He also collaborated in the past with an openly gay singer called Matt Morris.

Seated behind a piano with a smile stretched ear-to-ear, Justin Timberlake played his track “Señorita” for guests of brides Dana Panzer and Amy Wicker at a wedding on June 27, one day after the U.S. Supreme Court legalized same-*** marriage, and proved that love does win.

One video is from 3 years ago and the other is 5 years ago. It took him almost 20 years to allude he is an ally? After sooo many other artists have given support years or decades before him? You actually think that's genuine? His whole career is based on exploiting and being an opportunist. 

• Love 4
  • Exhale+
8 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

One video is from 3 years ago and the other is 5 years ago. It took him almost 20 years to allude he is an ally? After sooo many other artists have given support years or decades before him? You actually think that's genuine? His whole career is based on exploiting and being an opportunist. 

Always looking for the slightest detail to bash. Sigh :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

Whenever I post or read something on Exhale I feel the way Britney felt on Xfactor every time she gave an opinion.A whirlwind of emotions :o

WHAT?! What has he ever done for out community? Maybe this is taken out of context? Did someone ask him how it felt to be an ally? Then I could understand him saying this, cause you should feel honored we allow you to be our ally at all after your years of ****ery when we know most of your loyal audience left is probably mostly maga supporting white girls. It’s also time to step up if you consider yourself an ally, you’re female contemporaries have done way more for way longer to show they are an ally, and it’s hasn’t been just performative. 

• Love 3