Rumour: Beyoncé has recorded a song with Nicki Minaj and another with Cardi B

Invitation

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I wanna see Beyoncé release a solo track and see how it does :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao: 

I feel like the Nicki/Beyoncé duo is...meh. Its mostly cos Beyoncé tries to hard around Nicki and we all know who the true Rap Queen is :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

If Beyoncé  wants to steal  win another grammy she might as well go with Payola Cardi :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

Why steal when you can just buy it:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

Is she that desperate for a hit after her massive solo flops⁉️ Imagine trying this hard, having the media kissing your *** 24/7 and STILL managing to flop harder each time! It must be SAVAGE! 

Lemonade wasn't a flop. Are you talking about those tragic records with jay-z and the other one with all those insignificant artists? 

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i am fuming :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry: why this ***** can't sing anymore????? Jay-z ruined her:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

RIGHT

Her first 3 albums were flawless, i miss that Beyonce. The one that took me on an emotional journey and got me up and dancing.

Not this Beyonce who's team fuddle numbers to try and stop anyone noticing her fans are like a WTF happened as if its a after school special of "Before they were famous" this time the show is "How a singer with a great vocal ability started mumble rapping with a ******** and ped****e baby daddy"

Anyway now my rants over, i'm all for Cardi or Nicki getting the collab get that money cause Doja Cat and Megan Stallion are coming for  you hard, and irrelevancy doesn't pay well :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block