Rumour: Beyoncé has recorded a song with Nicki Minaj and another with Cardi B

Invitation

I actually find this Cardi collab believable since Nicki and Bey had that Savage/Say So remixes drama this summer.

Also idk about you guys but I’ve kinda had it with Beyoncé x Nicki. Flawless was their peak and it wasn’t even that high :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Spoiler

Not as bad as the deterioration of Nicki x Ariana collabs, but that’s a whole different matter :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Content Curators
12 minutes ago, PeterPaul said:

I actually find this Cardi collab believable since Nicki and Bey had that Savage/Say So remixes drama this summer.

Also idk about you guys but I’ve kinda had it with Beyoncé x Nicki. Flawless was their peak and it wasn’t even that high :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Hide contents

Not as bad as the deterioration of Nicki x Ariana collabs, but that’s a whole different matter :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I thought Nicki said it's not about Bey or Wendy Williams.

5 hours ago, setib47631 said:

Didn't she throw shade at Cardi on her shows with Jaz-y by saying not explicitly "Team Nicki"?

She's a opportunistic business woman as her collegue Madonna. Both fake as hell.

madonna is the queen period .the fake one is Beyonce !  she plays the role of an activist without outspeaking about any topic

in opposite to madonna .she never talks the talk but walks the walk. 

So think before you speak Gurl

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
49 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

we can see clearly how she changed after the marriage with him. He forced her to stop her career just to be a mommy, otherwise he will continue to cheat on her
He is on the same level of K-Fraud :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

It's sad to see a woman as strong as Beyonka going through the same thing with men :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I wanna see Beyoncé release a solo track and see how it does :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao: 

I feel like the Nicki/Beyoncé duo is...meh. Its mostly cos Beyoncé tries to hard around Nicki and we all know who the true Rap Queen is :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

If Beyoncé  wants to steal  win another grammy she might as well go with Payola Cardi :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

I wanna see Beyonce and Nicki releasing pop records :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Starships kind of records pls :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block