• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The tree is gone cos this is from June

It’s like they are almost posting more and more to make her look off before the doc comes out. **** them

Ap. We have seen her dance in that same outfit few weeks ago. Same hair and makeup.   Aldo enough Cassie. JFC

I’m not one to usually think she’s sending messages... but sometimes you wonder when the words can so closely relate. How sad that Brit is locked in her mansion without her children dancing and smiling to the lyrics “what the hell did I do” :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Like 1

This is when she danced Say It Right too. Is it my idea or in her oldest dancing videos (like this one) she has more "rythm" and actually her moves sync with the song? Cuz this is actually better than the newer ones :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Like 1

I love and I hate these videos. I love because it shows the energy and sensibility are there. I hate it because they all seem to be private stuff that Cassie takes from her iCloud and posts whenever Jamie see it fits the narrative he wants to paint. The timing of those posts are always on point... to discredit Britney somehow  :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Sometimes, I even question myself - did Britney pick the background music or the social media manager put it later before posting? But from the video it's clear to hear that the music is playing in her house tho...

1 hour ago, Hungry Hun said:

I love and I hate these videos. I love because it shows the energy and sensibility are there. I hate it because they all seem to be private stuff that Cassie takes from her iCloud and posts whenever Jamie see it fits the narrative he wants to paint. The timing of those posts are always on point... to discredit Britney somehow  :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

i think we need to cancel cassie, who is with me?

• Love 1
  • Like 3