Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 2:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Matches is still on Spotify’s Pop Right Now Playlist at #2


Recommended Posts

  • Super Mods

Spotify’s “Pop Right Now” playlist labels itself as “the most interesting tracks in the current world of pop music.” Britney and BSB’s Matches is currently at #2 in the playlist which has a little under 835K likes. 
 

The playlist top five includes Dua Lipa & Miley Cyrus - Prisoner, Little Mix - Sweet Melody, Ava Max - My Head & My Heart and Bebe Rexha & Doja Cat’s - Baby I’m Jealous. 
 

Other popular songs the playlist hosts are Levitating, Willow, positions, 34+35 remix, Blinding Lights, and others. So crazy to see Matches in the second spot, but won’t argue with it :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Come through bubbling under hit! 

Update: I guess it’s different for ever user :orangu_orangutan_ape:
 

For some reason the link shows the wrong songs, but if you click through it you’ll be able to see the current songs. 
 

602A9375-508A-410D-BB81-520499413033.jpeg.464cbbe93d0e6a1f2b10d30940a1adab.jpeg

 

  • Love 7

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
23 minutes ago, 1stopBopshop said:

Someone on exhale commented "playin with MA ****" a while ago and I haven't unheard it ever since; I like can't listen to the song without laughing anymore:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

That’s me with Liar. Back in 2016 someone said they heard “come on cuzzy” instead of kamikaze and no matter how hard I try I CANNOT listen to that song without hearing come on cuzzy and I HATE IT :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

  • Haha 3

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to comment
  • Super Mods

Wait, is it possible this is one of those playlists that is generated a bit differently for each user?

I'm not logged into Spotify and the playlist on the web version of it shows Anyone by JB at #2 with Matches being nowhere on the list at all. :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

 

EDIT: I just checked the playlist while logged into Spotify, and it's VERY different from the one that was listed when I'm not logged in. It definitely changes for each user :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

  • Haha 2

WHITE HOT FOREVER

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
46 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Wait, is it possible this is one of those playlists that is generated a bit differently for each user?

I'm not logged into Spotify and the playlist on the web version of it shows Anyone by JB at #2 with Matches being nowhere on the list at all. :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

 

EDIT: I just checked the playlist while logged into Spotify, and it's VERY different from the one that was listed when I'm not logged in. It definitely changes for each user :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

But why is there 835k likes? :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:and I DO NOT listen to Positions, Folklore, Blinding Lights or 75% of these artists. Welp :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

  • Haha 1

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
47 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

All it needs is a music video and boom! 2021 hit confirmed and we will stream :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

@Urbanney rained on my parade but I guess I’m the one that has been streaming the crap out of a song I don’t really like :orangu_orangutan_ape: but most of the songs on this playlist for me are artists or songs I don’t and have never listened to :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

  • Haha 3

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

But why is there 835k likes? :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:and I DO NOT listen to Positions, Folklore, Blinding Lights or 75% of these artists. Welp :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

 

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@Urbanney rained on my parade but I guess I’m the one that has been streaming the crap out of a song I don’t really like :orangu_orangutan_ape: but most of the songs on this playlist for me are artists or songs I don’t and have never listened to :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Omggg :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Even tho queen doesn't know about this song's existence I'll stream for ha :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

Omg I just had weird thought. If deep fakes were better, more realistic nowadays (they probably will be in the future), they would literally make music videos with her in it without her knowledge, maybe even interviews etc WTF her voice is so easy to do, even Ariana can do it... :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block