Lady Gaga & Oreo Announce Virtual Scavenger Hunt: Here’s How You Can Win Autographed ‘Chromatica’ Cookies (TODAY) starting at 10:00 a.m E.T

• Content Curators

Lady Gaga’s special pink-and-green Oreos hit shelves today (Jan. 28), and to celebrate, the brand is throwing a virtual scavenger hunt.

Participants can enter for a chance to win a specialty pack signed by Mother Monster herself, and the rules are simple.

Starting at 10:00 a.m. ET, head to the Oreo Twitter account for a first series of clues to “hiding spots” on the site, all inspired by Gaga’s Chromatica album.

A release promises that fans will have 24 hours to do the following:

1. Crack the cookie clue, dropped on the hour from 10:00 a.m. ET to 3:00 p.m. ET.

2. Follow the clue to the corresponding Twitter account.

3. Identify the corresponding Chromatica Cookie Hunt tweet.

4. Reply to the tweet with #ChromaticaCookieHunt #sweepstakes and tag @OREO.

5. Carry on to the next clue. Each person can earn one entry for each compliant reply tweet and may receive up to six entries for a chance to win a signed pack by Lady Gaga.

Lady-Gaga-OREO-2020-billboard-1240-16069

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/9517085/lady-gaga-oreo-scavenger-hunt/

NGAGA.jpg.c3133197664ef1ea617057cd7fa1a559.jpgWill you guys be playing for your chance to win some autographed "Chromatica" cookies ?

I wanna be there when you touch fire

why is she selling cookies instead of releasing another single?... or she could also be doing an super cool online concert or even filming a new movie.

THERE ARE SO MANY BETTER OPTIONS than to be selling oreos :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Spoiler

I love oreos, its my guilty unhelthy pleasure... but i dont get why is she doing this  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
14 minutes ago, Barajas said:

why is she selling cookies instead of releasing another single?... or she could also be doing an super cool online concenrt or even filming a new movie.

THERE ARE SO MANY BETTER OPTIONS than to be selling oreos :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Reveal hidden contents

I love oreos, its my guilty unhelthy pleasure... but i dont get why is she doing this  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:  preach

Alice is somewhere depressed she's never gonna get a chance to shine :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block