Hidden sign on a brit pic- do you see it or no?

Neydelinska Spearsi

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lilhennythings said:

Who is this guy and why does he move so much

i watched deep dive vids about britney and suddenly he got into my feed as recommended. i checked his yt acc and all this titles are kinda overdramatic and tbh i cant see any of these ''hidden signs''

i even zoomed at the pic but just cant see it

his amanda bynes vids are kinda similar too...tho i watched like 5/25 mins of those. he's too dramatic

10 hours ago, Saoru said:

I've see a few of his videos and always find he makes crazy assumptions. Im done with that account after listening to that video. It's an embarrassment at this stage. He and others need to reel it in with the crazy. 

:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

i’m honestly over him at this point. i’ve watched all of his videos on britney and in almost all of them there’s misinformation. and i’ve seen a few people on here mention that lutfi has given him money before:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

6 hours ago, kimsaprincess said:

i’m honestly over him at this point. i’ve watched all of his videos on britney and in almost all of them there’s misinformation. and i’ve seen a few people on here mention that lutfi has given him money before:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

wait i've heard that too and ive seen a clip from a video where he says that. also they are DMing each other like they are bffs. He's so damn stupid for trusting sam lufti out of all people on this earth.

and him literally begging people to donate him to buy a new camera is kinda pathetic too cuz in every video afterwards he says britney stans shouldnt come after him cuz he bought his dog toys from the donations not a camera

imagine ur money uve donated to help someone being spent on basic ****ty toys tho nnnnn

Archived