Britney posts energetic video dancing to J Balvin's "Mi Gente"

Her father is behind it. I think Britney is sending a message, with the same body movies. She is doing on purpose. Because she knows the Instagram is a job and she needs to provide content. And they are making these editions to justify the conservatorship. 

If I was in her shoes, would not send anything until the end of the conservatorship. I would not send anything. What they did against her, all over these years, its pure perversity. I wish I could punch Jamie Spears.

• Like 3

This is nothing shy of an atrocity :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Its clear as day now what that IG is for - especially after reading your theories, they’re trying to prove to the world that Britney Spears is where she belongs and where she belongs is the c$$$hip D: 

The idea that they have her iCloud account on tap or that she is going about her own business in front of surveillance to which it is then posted without her knowledge is definitely a possible reality - props to this Exhalers who’ve brought this up. 

It’s such a tragedy because the way she looks, the way she moves and the way it’s all spliced together is a fantastic and equally diabolical way of backing that up. 

And I don’t know about any of the other countries out there but the press in the UK get a real kick out of controversy / negativity surrounding Brit. 

I just hope to God somebody or something happens to instigate the derailing of her conservatorship immediately - things are looking bleak!!! 

They’ve desecrated a goddess and I hate them all :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

EDIT : Imagine me erratically typing this all out to Dramatic, I’m experiencing a lot of feelings rn! 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, geminidreams said:

This is nothing shy of an atrocity :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Its clear as day now what that IG is for - especially after reading your theories, they’re trying to prove to the world that Britney Spears is where she belongs and where she belongs is the c$$$hip D: 

The idea that they have her iCloud account on tap or that she is going about her own business in front of surveillance to which it is then posted without her knowledge is definitely a possible reality - props to this Exhalers who’ve brought this up. 

It’s such a tragedy because the way she looks, the way she moves and the way it’s all spliced together is a fantastic and equally diabolical way of backing that up. 

And I don’t know about any of the other countries out there but the press in the UK get a real kick out of controversy / negativity surrounding Brit. 

I just hope to God somebody or something happens to instigate the derailing of her conservatorship immediately - things are looking bleak!!! 

They’ve desecrated a goddess and I hate them all :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

EDIT : Imagine me erratically typing this all out to Dramatic, I’m experiencing a lot of feelings rn! 

Since when does dancing make you crazy, in fact exercise promotes a healthy mind.

I think if that were true then Sam could easily back that up on his instagram.

I honestly do think she is just dancing. I don't think its healthy to look too much into these things.

1 hour ago, davidspears said:

Since when does dancing make you crazy, in fact exercise promotes a healthy mind.

I honestly do think she is just dancing. I don't think its healthy to look too much into these things.

Imagine trusting Sam to do anything to help or defend Britney's image at this point :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: all he does is post "lioness 🦁" on her posts occasionally lmao. 

She may be just dancing in the original vid but the way these are chopped and screwed is undeniably uncanny and uncomfortable and if you think otherwise i think you need to take Jamie's **** out of your mouth lmao 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

If Britney is doing her videos some especific days for hours, it's look like an obligation to me.

Instead of her doing "Fun shoots" and dance videos she doesn't seems to enjoy, she could show her daily life? If she loves to share stuff with her fans she should do that, right?

If she really loves to do the dance videos, she probably wouldn't do everything one day a month and just change her clothes.

Her Instagram since 2019 looks like someone being "allegedly" forced to do that stuff, she has no excitement and isn't genuine.

The edited thing is also very obvious at this point. If this was Britney editing, she wouldn't do the same mistakes every single time... The repetition for every video and then at the end Britney doing something weird, It's obvious a professional is behind this.

A professional hired to edit a popstar like a maniac... Why this sounds so unusual? :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

• Like 3
3 hours ago, davidspears said:

I didn’t once say she looked crazy in that post :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

But it’s evident she is being perceived negatively because tons of people who aren’t familiar with her situation are asking if she is ok / what’s wrong. 

If it’s as simple as her having a good time in her living room, power to her tbh - I have just come to doubt that because the videos themselves don’t look right.

• Like 2
On 1/29/2021 at 1:27 AM, Louis-j said:

But all meds have side effects... especially if you take them for 13 years. 

Meds can have side effects regardless of how long theyre used.

The liklihood for side effects does not increase as time goes on for most meds for psychological disorders.

There are meds that if used for a long time can cause damage, wherein the liklihood for side effects increases with time. But these meds are typically not prescribed for psychological issues, and even if they are- psychiatrists prescribe them responsibly and limit their use to ensure no damage will be done.

There is an endless array of safe meds and variations for every psychological disorder, so no licensed psychiatrist in the western world in 2021 will prescribe their patient for long term use an outdated medication from 1950 that causes kidney failure in the long term.

• Like 1