Britney posts energetic video dancing to J Balvin's "Mi Gente"

• Leader

Britney Spears posted another video dancing in her home, this time to J Balvin and Willy Willam's "Mi Gente."

Sometimes you just gotta have a little fun 🤪 ….

and for me it’s fun to dance like this !!!!! I highly recommend it for anyone who needs to add some more mojo in their day …. or whatever they call it 😂💋💋💋 !!!!

I’m not sure how to feel about this. 

Related:

gente.jpg.18eb7f844579ee04dad989293177d80d.jpg

• Love 1

Why are there presents still under the tree? I’m so sick of whoever is posting these doing it like this. 
They probably have access to her videos from iCloud and post whatever they like.

Or Britney sends these to Sam and he is complicit in sending to her social media person. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

This video is so weiiiiiird ugh 

57 minutes ago, Busybee said:

The timing of these kinds of posts are always so convenient :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

What do u mean ab this

41 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Yes, sadly it is. I hate what they’re doing / have done to Britney. I’m beyond sad that this is what has become of her life, no more likeher existence. This is no kind of life. Cooped up in that mansion, isolated from her friends even the ones in Kentwood, shut off from the real world, looking disheveled, bodyguards & handlers watching her every move, a self absorbed “boyfriend”, limited contact with her children and no basic human rights. This was her pre-Covid existence too. Britney Spears is 39 years old... and this is her existence.💔

I agree sistren :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Like 1