Person who watched the New York Times documentary spills some information - Fe is confident Britney will tell her story one day

33 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I think she worded her part well basically implying she does not believe Britney needs a conservatorship without out right saying it and getting sued by team con. 

I’m just glad she’s involved because she humanizes Britney by knowing her so well early on and still speaking so highly of her. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
29 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Is she going to play clueless about it like Bryan did? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

not her being interviewed by the NYT about Britneys case and then saying she doesnt understand what a cship is. 

Fe has nothing but love and nice things to say about Britney. That’s enough for me. Fe is in a tough position legally and morally. 

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

it's like Billy B said people don't speak out cause the Army goes on attack so quickly

no, ppl dont speak out bc theyre scared of team con and legal consequences . every person that spoke out in favor of free britney was praised here and on other social media:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

only people that ‘speak out’ without saying anything, or ppl that say obvious bs are attacked (a la billy b or lance bass) 

• Love 3