Sorry if AP. 'Framing Britney Spears' are we able to watch this in the UK?!

GregReid

@Jordan Miller Jordy can you stream it for us outside of the US? You can create an account on Twitch.tv and make us watch the documentary there with you, it would be fun to interact with you live in the chat.  If you do it, dont save the vods to avoid trouble with you know who. FX takes time to air things outside of the US and Hulu is not available worldwide etiher. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

@Jordan Miller Jordy can you stream it for us outside of the US? You can create an account on Twitch.tv and make us watch the documentary there with you, it would be fun to interact with you live in the chat.  If you do it, dont save the vods to avoid trouble with you know who. FX takes time to air things outside of the US and Hulu is not available worldwide etiher. 

Wouldn’t there be copyright issues though?

33 minutes ago, Isla said:

Wouldn’t there be copyright issues though?

Only if he save the vods for people to watch later. He can stream, with him talking over or better yet being on the screen during the live.  Kinda like the "transformative content" concept for YouTube. There are people that just turn the live on to watch TV shows and anime with their followers but only under these conditions. 

35 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

This would be highly illegal. There's no way to hide his IP address also. It's a good idea, but would be a big risk.

It will be on Disney+ most likely around the end of Feb. As they will have a new section for mature, FX and Hulu properties.

Bumping because it was officially announced today that Disney+ ARE indeed launching the Star section at the end of next month in the UK... I'm not sure if the documentary will be there but we can hope right? It's still a possibility especially if its on Hulu in the US. 

1 hour ago, Isla said:

Bumping because it was officially announced today that Disney+ ARE indeed launching the Star section at the end of next month in the UK... I'm not sure if the documentary will be there but we can hope right? It's still a possibility especially if its on Hulu in the US. 

OMG NOW THATS what I'm TALKING ABOUT!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived