Sorry if AP. 'Framing Britney Spears' are we able to watch this in the UK?!

GregReid

I'm struggling to understand where we can watch it over here. Does anyone know?

i'd get Hulu for it but also feel like if I signed up, it might then not let me watch due to my location etc and I cba for a VPN and all that jazz.

On a side note, why did Netflix not take this offer up, imagine the impact!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

FX on sky is the same as Fox in the US so it might be available on Sky/Now TV the same day or within the same week maybe? 

I know American Horror Story is played on FX and Fox every season so it’s possible.

Check the TV guide maybe?...

Oh i'd LOVE if it showed on Sky One like For The Record did :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

9 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

FX on sky is the same as Fox in the US so it might be available on Sky/Now TV the same day or within the same week maybe? 

I know American Horror Story is played on FX and Fox every season so it’s possible.

Check the TV guide maybe?...

Most likely this. Wherever you would watch FX content in the UK is where it would be.

I believe around February all Hulu/FX content is going to be on Disney+ everywhere outside the US. It will be a new section of Disney+ called Star. So I'm thinking it will be there also, just not right away.

1 hour ago, A.a.A said:

Most likely this. Wherever you would watch FX content in the UK is where it would be.

I believe around February all Hulu/FX content is going to be on Disney+ everywhere outside the US. It will be a new section of Disney+ called Star. So I'm thinking it will be there also, just not right away.

I heard that as well but I also heard Disney wanted to launch Hulu internationally so if all the Hulu content was added to Disney+ internationally then there’s no point in launching Hulu there (unless that was the plan ddd). Maybe that means the documentary will be available on there?

41 minutes ago, Isla said:

I heard that as well but I also heard Disney wanted to launch Hulu internationally so if all the Hulu content was added to Disney+ internationally then there’s no point in launching Hulu there (unless that was the plan ddd). Maybe that means the documentary will be available on there?

Yea I think they wanted too but the licenses and stuff changed the plan. So I believe that's why their going with this new "Star" section.

I also looked it up, the new section is coming Feb.23, so here's hoping! 

Archived