Fe on why she is taking part in the NYT documentary: 'So we could remind people why they fell in love with her in the first place”

23 hours ago, car said:

I wonder how team con views Fe then. She was obviously employed by them for many years even during the con, so that means they must have been on friendly terms. Is she still in their good books or will she be on the out now? 

Team con probably chose her bc they know shes not hated by fans, it was the same with Bryan giving that interview playing dumb, that backfired and he was dragged. 

Thats why Felicia will talk about the past and pretends to not even know what a cship is, even tho she worked on the FFT tour and in Vegas. She wont say anything to make team con look bad. Not to mention shes friends with Lynne who called the cship an impossible dream on her book, and said they planned it for weeks. Felicia also did smt for the zone mess and was involved in the play Lou had smt to do with. She also follows Lou on instagram. I dont even think shes that close to Britney for years now.