Fe on why she is taking part in the NYT documentary: 'So we could remind people why they fell in love with her in the first place”

8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'd just like to say to both sides not to make any personal digs to eachother, you can have a healthy debate/discussion without those sorts of comments.

I am done.

One of my comments was maybe a little OTT but other than that I stand by every other point I made.

beating a dead horse wtf GIF

This is big. I met Felicia back in September 2019 at the opening of the ‘& Juliet’ musical that she was working on. At the time I think there was a court case happening the next day so I told her I was sending out positive vibes for Britney. She said was thankful for the fans support and that she had already spoken to Lynne ahead of the hearing. She basically said that “honestly the best thing would be if her Mom gets involved, Britney gets all of her goodness from her Mom”.

Aside from being an incredible moment meeting her (she was SO sweet), I was so happy to know that she was still involved and wanted nothing but the best for Britney.  

• Love 3

I am excited to watch this and hope it drives it into people's heads that Britney is a human being and not to be continually mocked with "she's crazy" jokes. I feel bad even saying the word excited because this show should never have been made to happen in the first place if it wasn't for this situation. I hope it is fair in its report and is taken seriously by the GP who then want to dig further into this situation and hopefully her artistry and see Britney how we see her.

I know exactly why i fell in love with her! Because she was fearless, the media created an image, just to sell those ****ty magazines. 

I was like: Let this woman breathe! :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

And her leaked music of course. 

Tons of rumors everyday, it was insane. 

I remember i went to a Rihanna concert and Gimme More was on and the crowd   went crazy after the "It's Britney, *****" line... 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Slayer said:

According to this article Fe will speak at length in the New York Time's documentary and she is involved as she wants to remind people they fell in love with Britney in the first place.

felciia-1.png.c4fc768314855b4baae6ff26ddb1e34c.png

If Felicia or anybody that claims to ‘love’ Britney truly loved her, they would fight for her, testify and create noise. It’s sad that nobody has done that besides some paralegal and the catfish billy...

Felicia you should’ve had done something years ago 

Felicia wont spill a single drop on the controversial matters of the conversatorship. She will just market the Britney brand through emotional appeal, by talking to our hearts :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:.

I'm sure, she's too attached contractually to say anything in opposition to the conservatorship, so she will downplay or fully ignore any conservatory issues :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:. She'll be a filler in the doc that will smoothen the problematics of the case, with stories of Britney enjoying her time with Sam, her kids, etc. 

We wont get any new information about Britney's health either. I would like to know more about it, but i'm sure they wont talk about her struggles except for superficially. Nobody is gonna throw her under the bus either, as they could do with the candles incidents, but that wont be discussed either. So just a shallow look on her case, that will basically keep her brand in the spotlight but wont contribute to her freedom. It'll be 2007 2.0 (Britney Off The Rails 2.0) or something like that :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Like 3