Fe on why she is taking part in the NYT documentary: 'So we could remind people why they fell in love with her in the first place”

5 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I’m using voice text so don’t come for me unless I send for you, Calm down and I read what was in the article however you’re a bit dramatic you’re over-the-top you’re being outlandish it’s unwarranted and his unnecessary  so take several seats

I'm being dramatic? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

Yet here you are trying to belittle people for commenting about topics on a FORUM? 

3 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Also if you want another definition of a forum you talk about things that it actually happened and you comment on the topics the documentary has not been released do you have not seen the pool documentary you don’t know every word what’s being said in a documentary you know nothing about this documentary until the entire team has aired so take a seat

If we go by your logic, no-one should be saying anything about anything until its happened.

We are commenting on the article posted sweetheart which, surprise surprise, is about the documentary. People can give their thoughts about what might come up in the documentary based on the article, and based on the article it seems like Felicia will talk about the PAST. 

May I respectfully suggest you re-move the stick from your ***. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

I'm being dramatic? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

Yet here you are trying to belittle people for commenting about topics on a FORUM? 

If we go by your logic, no-one should be saying anything about anything until its happened.

We are commenting on the article posted sweetheart which, surprise surprise, is about the documentary. People can give their thoughts about what might come up in the documentary based on the article, and based on the article it seems like Felicia will talk about the PAST. 

May I respectfully suggest you re-move the stick from your ***. 

Whose we? Talk about yourself boo if you wanna meltdown chile then set your self off lol Stop saying we and speaking for everyone speak for yourself boo!!!!

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Then stop telling ppl what they can do. No one is stopping you from having meltdowns over ppl having meltdowns  :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

I didn’t say you could meltdown do you boo it’s ridiculous to prepare for a melt over nothing especially over a documentary you haven’t seen why ore judge it and pretend to know the ins and outs of it if it hasn’t aired? You look foolish, meltdown if you want boo!

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

And with that one comment you've lost the argument. The nerve to come at people expressing their thoughts and then hit out with that. 

Argue Tv Show GIF by Kathryn Dean

Your thoughts are baseless until you seen the documentary you can projectile vomit your flop opinion all you’d like you look ridiculously hilarious! No case is ever closed with me boo proceed with caution!! :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 1
Just now, IconicShow said:

Your thoughts are baseless until you seen the documentary you can projectile vomit your flop opinion all you’d like you look ridiculously hilarious! No case is ever closed with me boo proceed with caution!! :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

I assume your psychiatric review case isn't yet closed either. 

Okay guys let's not argue, some people are waiting to actually watch the documentary before forming an opinion and that is fine. Others are not waiting to voice their views based on what has happened in the past and how censored people are when it comes to talking about the real issues at hand relating to Britney and that is also fine to be cautious.

Let's not attack each other please.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
10 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I didn’t say you could meltdown do you boo it’s ridiculous to prepare for a melt over nothing especially over a documentary you haven’t seen why ore judge it and pretend to know the ins and outs of it if it hasn’t aired? You look foolish, meltdown if you want boo!

Let me enjoy my meltdown 

7 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

I assume your psychiatric review case isn't yet closed either. 

Wow going after psychiatric things huh sounds like you’ve hit rock bottom with a comeback reply don’t ever play with mental things or psychological stuff that isn’t cute boo, but than again your heart could use a bathing to joke about that kind of stuff! 

1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

Why do people have to always get so crazy watch the documentary and see what happens and then make your comments about it instead of creating and concocting these theories and stories? Just wait and watch the documentary and see what happens and then give your opinion about it. If you haven’t seen it why are you talking about it like you seen it or pretend to know what’s going to happen in it?

Can you let people be hyped? There hasn’t been any worthwhile britney content in the last two years. You’re on a britney forum. Let people speculate

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

There’s absolutely nothing to prepare for if people want to wind themselves up and concoct theories and start talking trash before they’ve even seen the documentary than that sounds like a personal problem. It sounds pretty ridiculous if anybody has to prepare themselves for something that they haven’t even seen yet. Watch the documentary and then comment on it! This fan base acts wat too dramatic and blows things out of proportion and likes to twist and turn things and then they wonder why things haven’t changed or why things seem to be harder to get better because of peoples crazy actions.

Really? I mean I'm prepairing myself for a disappointment. I think validation from NYT is super important. If we don't get the media on this, when will we ever? I read all this shady things about the American court and Britney's case, if the media is watching they have to be more fair right? I mean if Britney has to be in a conservertership it should be because she needs it and not for an other reason. We need the media for pressure in my opinion. It's not that I don't want to be positive. I just think some people feel the same as me, like this could be something major in getting Britney justice. Could be totally wrong about the importance but the feeling is there and that makes (us/me) react in this way.

• Like 2
Just now, IconicShow said:

Wow going after psychiatric things huh sounds like you’ve hit rock bottom with a comeback reply don’t ever play with mental things or psychological stuff that isn’t cute boo, but than again your heart could use a bathing to joke about that kind of stuff! 

I'm not joking. Judging by how you've reacted in this thread I feel you have issues. You earlier suggested others in this thread had personal issues. Maybe look closer to home. 

2 minutes ago, IAmBorg said:

Really? I mean I'm prepairing myself for a disappointment. I think validation from NYT is super important. If we don't get the media on this, when will we ever? I read all this shady things about the American court and Britney's case, if the media is watching they have to be more fair right? I mean if Britney has to be in a conservertership it should be because she needs it and not for an other reason. We need the media for pressure in my opinion. It's not that I don't want to be positive. I just think some people feel the same as me, like this could be something major in getting Britney justice. Could be totally wrong about the importance but the feeling is there and that makes (us/me) react in this way.

I’m not saying I disagree with anything I’m just choosing not to form an opinion on some tho haven’t seen yet Inhave no expectations either way I kinda didn’t like the free Britney drama that happened at the top of the year it started to break down the movement I’m just choosing to wait and see! Makes no sense when folks are commenting as if they’ve seen the documentary people are entitled to their options but not their facts!

4 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

I'm not joking. Judging by how you've reacted in this thread I feel you have issues. You earlier suggested others in this thread had personal issues. Maybe look closer to home. 

Very vile to joke about anything like that especially with what Britney is going through!