Fe on why she is taking part in the NYT documentary: 'So we could remind people why they fell in love with her in the first place”

12 minutes ago, OOPSY said:

IMO, she is going to say that Britney is the sweetest girl on earth, hard working and very talented and that’s the reason we love her. 
I doubt she is going to say something against the cship.

Yeah i gotta agree, i hope i'm wrong but i just cant see Fe or really anyone in this docu being hypercritical of the C-ship and Britneys current team#

• Like 1

Why do people have to always get so crazy watch the documentary and see what happens and then make your comments about it instead of creating and concocting these theories and stories? Just wait and watch the documentary and see what happens and then give your opinion about it. If you haven’t seen it why are you talking about it like you seen it or pretend to know what’s going to happen in it?

• Love 6
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Why do people have to always get so crazy watch the documentary and see what happens and then make your comments about it instead of creating a concocting these theories in the stories and these wait and switch lies and all the stuff wait until the documentary happens and then give your opinion about it if you haven’t seen it why are you talking about it like you seen it

Eh? 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Why do people have to always get so crazy watch the documentary and see what happens and then make your comments about it instead of creating and concocting these theories and stories? Just wait and watch the documentary and see what happens and then give your opinion about it. If you haven’t seen it why are you talking about it like you seen it or pretend to know what’s going to happen in it?

Because some people have to mentally prepare themselves for disappointment. If you expect her team to do exactly what they normally do then you can at least be somewhat prepared and for the last decade her fans on this forum have her to lead with that mindset.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1