Halsey gives birth!

Slayer

9 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

well i have received a warning for this, are we forced to like photos now?  :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

You don't have to like a photo but referring to someone as ugly, especially a woman who is pregnant is not okay and I don't get how you'd possibly think it was okay :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

This is someone who has suffered many miscarriages, so to make disrespectful comments about a happy occasion like this and to insult her is not acceptable.

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

those photos are ugly and her face don't help it 

edcb970a9788fa7937093151c96fd63c.gif

8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You don't have to like a photo but referring to someone as ugly, especially a woman who is pregnant is not okay and I don't get how you'd possibly think it was okay :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

This is someone who has suffered many miscarriages, so to make disrespectful comments about a happy occasion like this and to insult her is not acceptable.

i refered about the photos , as you can see in my message :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:so my complaint is correct :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block