Lady Gaga gives props to Australia for handling COVID so well that gays can dance in the clubs to 'Chromatica'

• Leader

This warms my heart. Lady Gaga gave Australia a little shout-out for handling the pandemic exceedingly well. So well that the gays can party in the club and dance to Chromatica. We all know she literally made Chromatica so gays can bop in the club, so this is super fun to see it finally happening. :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

Exhale, are you partying to Chromatica yet? Or are you still in lockdown? Sound off. 

Related:

gaga-gays.jpg.2596a1b2b1dd38d5b379e13120739cc5.jpg

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

This warms my heart. Lady Gaga gave Australia a little shout-out for handling the pandemic exceedingly well. So well that the gays can party in the club and dance to Chromatica. We all know she literally made Chromatica so gays can bop in the club, so this is super fun to see it finally happening. :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

Exhale, are you partying to Chromatica yet? Or are you still in lockdown? Sound off. 

Related:

@Jordan MillerThat album flopped. Nobody is listening to it. It was dead on arrival.

if they are handling it so well over there, then maybe she should go there and do a club tour or arena tour. Or perform on their tv. Or something. Just to promote the album.

or maybe just stay hidden in her studio and come up with a new and better album.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
46 minutes ago, limezd said:

@Jordan MillerThat album flopped. Nobody is listening to it. It was dead on arrival.

if they are handling it so well over there, then maybe she should go there and do a club tour or arena tour. Or perform on their tv. Or something. Just to promote the album.

or maybe just stay hidden in her studio and come up with a new and better album.

That album literally sold more than 2 million copies and have more than 1,5 billion stream on Spotify alone and debuted at #1 in more than 20 countries. Maybe it wasn’t as popular than some of her past albums but calling it a flop sis... 

married to medicine wtf GIF

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
42 minutes ago, limezd said:

That album flopped. Nobody is listening to it. It was dead on arrival.

2020 and people still talking like that, saying flop left and right.... look at the numbers, even adding britney jean and all the **** reprints and reuploads of glory can make for that that numbers

I wish britney "flopped" that way so she can look less than an "has been" performer she's now, at least Gaga still and active popstar with a successful and solid career

• Love 2
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, Greg_del said:

That album literally sold more than 2 million copies and have more than 1,5 billion stream on Spotify alone and debuted at #1 in more than 20 countries. Maybe it wasn’t as popular than some of her past albums but calling it a flop sis... 

married to medicine wtf GIF

Sold 2 mill? I need proooooof!

tenor.gif

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, MoonLight28 said:

2020 and people still talking like that, saying flop left and right.... look at the numbers, even adding britney jean and all the **** reprints and reuploads of glory can make for that that numbers

I wish britney "flopped" that way so she can look less than an "has been" performer she's now, at least Gaga still and active popstar with a successful and solid career

If you take all of lady Gagas albums and you put all of the sales/certifications together. In USA or world wide, Britney’s debut album outsold all of Gaga albums combined.

I’ll leave it at that.

Britney is not a has been sis! Maybe you should not be on this board if you feel like that.

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, MoonLight28 said:

Were in 2021 so your point is moot!

bored to death yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, limezd said:

If you take all of lady Gagas albums and you put all of the sales/certifications together. In USA or world wide, Britney’s debut album outsold all of Gaga albums combined.

I’ll leave it at that.

Britney is not a has been sis! Maybe you should not be on this board if you feel like that.

preach jennifer lopez GIF by NBC

• Love 1

Was Bopping to Sour Candy on Saturday here in Sydney 💃🏼 

Very grateful to live in a country that has taken really rigorous steps to protect people, our death toll hasn’t even surpassed 1000 since the start of the pandemic.

Chin up world, Keep on Boppin at a distance. We’ll all be rippin up the dance floors together again soon ❤️ 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Saying Australia is misleading. This can only happen in certain states right now. It’s like saying America when it’s only actually Florida. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block