George W Bush vs Madonna`?

FullyDattAndDatt3full

VOTE BITCH VOTE  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, limezd said:

Madonna Duh! Even tho she’s becoming a has been and her glory has faded away.  I think people are forgetting her music, and by the time she passes away (which I hope is not soon) she’ll completely be irrelevant and forgotten.

but this is not Fairy!

think about the people who are only just discovering her music

the fact is there will always be many people into her, and she has a long way from being forgotten

i predict just that

i know i am no statistic expert but why would she be forgotten if many dead legends are still not.

4 minutes ago, F-ENE-kass said:

but this is not Fairy!

think about the people who are only just discovering her music

the fact is there will always be many people into her, and she has a long way from being forgotten

i predict just that

i know i am no statistic expert but why would she be forgotten if many dead legends are still not.

Most of them died tragically. Some of them at the peak of their careers. Madonna is just fading in the background now with her music. Long live the Queen tho. Can’t wait to relive her impact in the upcoming movie. 

On 1/30/2021 at 2:06 PM, limezd said:

Most of them died tragically. Some of them at the peak of their careers. Madonna is just fading in the background now with her music. Long live the Queen tho. Can’t wait to relive her impact in the upcoming movie. 

Plus she's one of the most streamed acts on YouTube,  she's a visual artist, which does hurt her, as the visuals sell the music..

But. Then again,  she was part of the MTV generation so that's how you sold records to the masses the video's 

But she's one of the most popular reaction videos ever whether video or album, the producers actually know that she can do both electronic and real instruments which might make it difficult as every pop record is more or less made digitally. 

Hell  @Jordan Miller said Britney's what you need could have been more effective if she used actual instruments in the recording.  

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Plus she's one of the most streamed acts on YouTube,  she's a visual artist, which does hurt her, as the visuals sell the music..

But. Then again,  she was part of the MTV generation so that's how you sold records to the masses the video's 

But she's one of the most popular reaction videos ever whether video or album, the producers actually know that she can do both electronic and real instruments which might make it difficult as every pop record is more or less made digitally. 

Hell  @Jordan Miller said Britney's what you need could have been more effective if she used actual instruments in the recording.  

Actually she has pretty week numbers on YouTube compared to Whitney and even Mariah. I think a lot of Madonna videos are blocked worldwide.

On 1/30/2021 at 6:10 PM, limezd said:

Madonna Duh! Even tho she’s becoming a has been and her glory has faded away.  I think people are forgetting her music, and by the time she passes away (which I hope is not soon) she’ll completely be irrelevant and forgotten.

i agree with you.. she and her people do not revisit her pop legacy

On 1/30/2021 at 5:10 PM, limezd said:

so you didn't understand her visuals and these messages 

On 1/30/2021 at 5:10 PM, limezd said:

says who...?! Madonna is an Icon , all the others are just entertainers. Nothing more or less.. periods

6 minutes ago, agentprovocate1 said:

by the way are these topics getting more stupid with the time? so unnecassery. 

your eyes are telling me lies baby

its your (kind) of unnecessary

i can tell you are no good person

to many of you:

its relative what threads are unnecessary

many of you, for me who knows people, appear so arrogant i feel YOU are unnecessary

its not even arrogance

its disrespect to Britney without really giving a **** about the human, Britney Spears

btw these threads are not stupid as you can see people feel these threads. by the way i could as well say your content is hypocritical and unnecessary lol'

you are full of ****

3 minutes ago, F-ENE-kass said:

to many of you:

many of you, for me who knows people, appear so arrogant i feel YOU are unnecessary

its not even arrogance

its disrespect to Britney without really giving a **** about the human, Britney Spears

Girl you ok? you don't know me so have seat before judging! we are not talking in this topic about britney! 

5 minutes ago, F-ENE-kass said:

to many of you:

its not even arrogance

btw these threads are not stupid as you can see people feel these threads. by the way i could as well say your content is hypocritical and unnecessary lol'

you are full of ****

BTW get a life ! then maybe you realize what is unnecessary and what not :-)

Archived