Selena Gomez's drops new video for "Baila Conmigo" with Rauw Alejandro

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not feeling her songs in spanish, so I'll be playing this instead.   

Let’s pray she’d be in the mood to slay ‘cause imagine how tired I am of this snooze fest 

Posted Images

She could have at least put in an effort for 'Revival'-unless she plans on doing as little promotion for this album...'

also, has anyone noticed something very weird happened to her face [and no not that she's become an adult, I mean since she's become an adult] it weirds me out...

1 hour ago, ILuvMe said:

She could very easily be sampling this, who knows :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Selener please don't :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

10 hours ago, soweird101 said:

also, has anyone noticed something very weird happened to her face [and no not that she's become an adult, I mean since she's become an adult] it weirds me out...

Thats Lupus, Toni Braxton who also has lupus has had similar issues with her face.

Lupus can cause swelling in the face and i mean alot

• Like 1

I find it annoying she gives 0 ducks about promoting/performing. On the other hand, I also stan for Mylie, who's everywhere everytime haha.  Selena should at least do a couple tv shows/performances. Also, weird how instagram followers act. De una vez isn't even on top 50 Spotify and disappeared from itunes.