Britney looking stunning in new IG posts

10 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I know, right? It looks just like one that she posted a while ago.

She has the same hairstyle and pose as the other one

9 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Wow she actually looks pretty and young here (JUST SAYING :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:)

But hasnt there already been a post of her posing like this with that hairstyle?
I could've sworn I've seen it before

And the dresses do look quite similar :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Louis-j said:

I saw it yesterday. I see all her posts here so I don't pay any attention to her Insta. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

That was a joke lol I actually understand u, her instagram is... smt else. I know a lot of people stopped following it, and we all know why. 

13 hours ago, Goten21 said:

cute although obviously seen before

watch some dumb ***** in the comments say her eyelashes spell out 911 again

We are not dumb ***es ! If you watch tiktok and sl04n you would know that her eyelashes spell 911 and she follows 116 people when you flip that around its 911 we need to save britney she's being kidnapped by her handlers she's sending us clues. Wake up!! #clone #mkultra #mindcontrol 

:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde::wontcry_tears_crying_sad:those ****ing idiots

• Haha 2