This Day in Pop: Britney, Beyoncé and Pink at the premiere of Pepsi Gladiator commercial featuring We Will Rock You in 2004 (January 26)

• Content Curators

I wanted Shakira instead of P!nk :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao: that's right I said it :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Both BBs looked gorgeous at the presentation.  :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Someone verify this for me, I think I heard once that Britney said she didn't want people playing Beyonce music in her presence, particularly "Crazy In Love" was that true ? 

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

18 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Someone verify this for me, I think I heard once that Britney said she didn't want people playing Beyonce music in her presence, particularly "Crazy In Love" was that true ? 

Its clearly false. Britney loves Beyonce, she would never say that and that too, she was never so egoistical that she wouldn't want another artist music playing in her presence :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, mythology said:

Britney was totally overshadowed by Beyonce here.  Im so pressed:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Talking about performance as a whole, I feel like Pinks voice really suits well with these type of songs. Her voice was amazing in it, but Britney looked gorgeous, **** and like a bad ***** 

She should have hold a 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6mm2hO9YWNPRMlvxgKEi

tho. 

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Lets be real, this was one of the last iconic pepsi commercials we've seen to date. These were the three biggest female artists they could've picked for this, besides Xtina and maybe Shakira. These three killed it, and now all three of them are considered icons and, dare I say, legends.

That being said, I thought P!nk suited this legendary Queen hit much better than both Bey & Brit. I still wish Queen had done a "Queen +" tour with her instead of Adam Lambert. It doesn't matter the gender (idk if they're against picking a female for their tours), if the shoe fits, the shoe fits, and IMO I always wish P!nk had done a tour with them. She's the only female that could've came close to Freddie's energy as far as stage presence etc goes. Listen to her perform "Bohemian Rhapsody" on her Funhouse Tour and you'll see what I'm talking about. No solo artist has ever performed the song like that, let alone including the opera section. Queen never even did that.

But yeah, they couldn't have picked a better trio. All three of them are completely different, musically, artistically, physically, the whole nine yards. So Pepsi got it right with this one.

• Like 7
7 minutes ago, Brit Brit said:

Lets be real, this was one of the last iconic pepsi commercials we've seen to date. These were the three biggest female artists they could've picked for this, besides Xtina and maybe Shakira. These three killed it, and now all three of them are considered icons and, dare I say, legends.

That being said, I thought P!nk suited this legendary Queen hit much better than both Bey & Brit. I still wish Queen had done a "Queen +" tour with her instead of Adam Lambert. It doesn't matter the gender (idk if they're against picking a female for their tours), if the shoe fits, the shoe fits, and IMO I always wish P!nk had done a tour with them. She's the only female that could've came close to Freddie's energy as far as stage presence etc goes. Listen to her perform "Bohemian Rhapsody" on her Funhouse Tour and you'll see what I'm talking about. No solo artist has ever performed the song like that, let alone including the opera section. Queen never even did that.

But yeah, they couldn't have picked a better trio. All three of them are completely different, musically, artistically, physically, the whole nine yards. So Pepsi got it right with this one.

lowkey waiting for them to recreate the ad for the 20th anniversary, this time with William Eyelash, Doja Cat and Olivia Rodriguez :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:. Bad Bunny will be the emperor

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

lowkey waiting for them to recreate the ad for the 20th anniversary, this time with William Eyelash, Doja Cat and Olivia Rodriguez :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:. Bad Bunny will be the emperor

Right?! I'ver been waiting for them to recreate some of the iconic female-oriented moments that happened previously in the 2000s. Not just this commercial, but I've been WAITING for a new Lady Marmalade! I've always envisioned Ariana Grande to replace Xtina, possibly Gaga just to fill the veteran/P!nk role or something (yes IK P!nk wasn't a veteran at the time), and somebody else with lesser vocals to fill Mya's role. I'm not sure who though... I mean, there's plenty of average vocalists now. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: And if they want a rapper, like they had Lil Kim for the last one, you already know they're gonna pick Cardi B or Meg.

2 minutes ago, Brit Brit said:

Right?! I'ver been waiting for them to recreate some of the iconic female-oriented moments that happened previously in the 2000s. Not just this commercial, but I've been WAITING for a new Lady Marmalade! I've always envisioned Ariana Grande to replace Xtina, possibly Gaga just to fill the veteran/P!nk role or something (yes IK P!nk wasn't a veteran at the time), and somebody else with lesser vocals to fill Mya's role. I'm not sure who though... I mean, there's plenty of average vocalists now. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: And if they want a rapper, like they had Lil Kim for the last one, you already know they're gonna pick Cardi B or Meg.

I was joking :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: but yeah, they don't create this kind of things anymore

• Haha 1