JLo's new social media challenge: throw away all your valuables

15 hours ago, britbratt12 said:

The wording could of used some help.....lol but its cute for the 20th anniversary of the song. Maybe she could of done something to donate....between this and her outfit at the inauguration she does come off a little tone deaf. No pun intended. Her face tho gorg.

what was wrong with her outfit at the inauguration it was praised for being suffrage white . Is it because it was Chanel . I don’t follow that ?

14 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

what was wrong with her outfit at the inauguration it was praised for being suffrage white . Is it because it was Chanel . I don’t follow that ?

I liked it but the fact the most of the country is suffering economic hardship and she's dripping in Chanel blinged tf out. Some people thought she could of toned it down but imo she's JLO its part of the package and branding of her. 

• Like 2
20 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

This is to celebrate her 25th anniversary in music, just a cute nod to the Love Don't Cost A Thing video. Anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

This! And the song is about that are other things are more important then luxury But people nowadays have just Corona in mind.:surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: Like we never had another life before and we will never have another life then now.:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 1

People misunderstood the song even when it was released. But Jen was not wealthy all of her life. And she did not win the lottery or had a rich man. She worked her *** off. For me, she can wear so many necklaces like Mr. T and wear so many diamond rings that all of her ten fingers are full and go around with 5 designer bags for 10000 $ at once. I don´t care and I´m not jealous. For what? She did her money and expensive things  not find on the streets. She grew up in the Bronx, her parents were immigrants who had to work very hard as well and managed to raise three beautiful daughters too. Jen was even homeless for a short time after a biff with her parents. They wanted that she became a lawyer but her heart was into dancing. So they said she has to leave and she said ok, I go.I allow her the best of everything. And I´m 100% sure that most of the people were not able to work so hard as she did and still do.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

JLo is a narcissist who would never part with material things. She needs constant validation from strangers, which is evident by her social media posts. Celebs should no longer be idol worshiped because they are all out of touch hypocrites. But for me, Britney gets a pass because she is so kind and humble and she just feels like one of us. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.