This is The Weeknd's rumored Super Bowl half-time show setlist

25 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

IMO, his music hasn't been good since FS/LS and his SuperBowl performance was bad. It has nothing to do with britney and you can't control people's thoughts lol.

I can't completely disagree on that. His Super Bowl performance wasn't good to me, either. But I just think he has more talent than the Weeknd. The Weeknd is mainly a singer/songwriter, which is fine for his lane. But JT at least can dance, no matter how outdated it's become.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Brit Brit said:

I can't completely disagree on that. His Super Bowl performance wasn't good to me, either. But I just think he has more talent than the Weeknd. The Weeknd is mainly a singer/songwriter, which is fine for his lane. But JT at least can dance, no matter how outdated it's become.

JT used to be entertaining to watch but he stopped really dancing a while ago. He just got really boring to me after FS/LS. Bad songs, bad performances. It feels like he's often trying to be something he's not. Maybe to get away form the teen pop image? But I wish he had just stuck with it - there are plenty of older pop artists who still dance and have awesome dance music.

But yeah I was hoping he would bring it for his SuperBowl performance and he just didn't. I remember when it happened, in general people didn't like it. I just did a quick search on some articles that ranked SB performances:

Vulture: ranked him #22 out of 28

Rolling Stone: #18 out of 31

Thrillist: #19 out of 28

Billboard only ranked the top 10 and he wasn't in it. So let's stop acting like he put on amazing show lol.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

JT used to be entertaining to watch but he stopped really dancing a while ago. He just got really boring to me after FS/LS. Bad songs, bad performances. It feels like he's often trying to be something he's not. Maybe to get away form the teen pop image? But I wish he had just stuck with it - there are plenty of older pop artists who still dance and have awesome dance music.

But yeah I was hoping he would bring it for his SuperBowl performance and he just didn't. I remember when it happened, in general people didn't like it. I just did a quick search on some articles that ranked SB performances:

Vulture: ranked him #22 out of 28

Rolling Stone: #18 out of 31

Thrillist: #19 out of 28

Billboard only ranked the top 10 and he wasn't in it. So let's stop acting like he put on amazing show lol.

I just remember REALLY trying to defend him for how awkwardly bad the MOTW stuff was, but when he rented out Prince's Paisley Park, and did the Prince hologram/projection at the Super Bowl, I was like... yeah, I got nothing. He done messed up. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: That whole opportunity could've been given to somebody else lol.

1 hour ago, Brit Brit said:

I just remember REALLY trying to defend him for how awkwardly bad the MOTW stuff was, but when he rented out Prince's Paisley Park, and did the Prince hologram/projection at the Super Bowl, I was like... yeah, I got nothing. He done messed up. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: That whole opportunity could've been given to somebody else lol.

Don't get me started on MOTW lol easily his worst album and were we supposed to buy him as some wilderness man or something?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block