3. Lust For Life feat. Lana Del Rey

4. Don't Call Me Angel feat. Ariana Grande and Lana Del Rey

5. 34 + 35 feat. Ariana Grande

6. Into You feat. Ariana Grande

7. Love Me Harder feat. Ariana Grande

8. I Cant Feel My Face

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Im not a Weeknd fan, and I don’t care about him really, but your playlist is just stupid. Makes no sense. And I apologize for using the word stupid but you basically took away all his time and replaced his show with Ariana ******* Grande and Lana Dela****ing Ray. 

Newsflash. Nobody ******* cares about Lana. Nobody would tune in to watch her put on a snoozefeat. There’s a reason she’s not popular or been asked to headlines at the Super Bowl.

She’s still an okay artist, just does not have the power for Super Bowl.

That’s just weird. 

anyways, is he does have a special guests, I hope he invites Duft Punk, Pharrell, or even Drake.

it would be a good surprise if A-Ha came out and performed Blinding Lights with him. Or if he performed Take On Me with them seeing how his last album was influenced by their music.

41 minutes ago, limezd said:

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Im not a Weeknd fan, and I don’t care about him really, but your playlist is just stupid. Makes no sense. And I apologize for using the word stupid but you basically took away all his time and replaced his show with Ariana ******* Grande and Lana Dela****ing Ray. 

Newsflash. Nobody ******* cares about Lana. Nobody would tune in to watch her put on a snoozefeat. There’s a reason she’s not popular or been asked to headlines at the Super Bowl.

She’s still an okay artist, just does not have the power for Super Bowl.

That’s just weird. 

anyways, is he does have a special guests, I hope he invites Duft Punk, Pharrell, or even Drake.

it would be a good surprise if A-Ha came out and performed Blinding Lights with him. Or if he performed Take On Me with them seeing how his last album was influenced by their music.

tenor.gif?itemid=16920712

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Brit Brit said:

As much as people hate Justin Timberlake on here, if they were gonna give anybody a setlist this ridiculously long, it should've been him. JT gives a much better show and performance than the Weeknd.

Also, isn't it a little early for him to get a Greatest Hits release? If there's any male rapper/artist who deserves one right now who's in their prime still, it's Drake.

Except he had one of the most boring SuperBowl halftime shows of all time.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Brit Brit said:

As much as people hate Justin Timberlake on here, if they were gonna give anybody a setlist this ridiculously long, it should've been him. JT gives a much better show and performance than the Weeknd

I disagree with that. Imo Justin is very uninteresting on stage. All he has done for the past decade is making some twirls and kicks around his mic stand, taking on that jazzy feel in his plain suit and polished shoes 👞. That’s not a spectacle and 85% of his bops are on his first two albums imo. 

The Weeknd however is very dark, edgy, and artsy. He plays with visuals that depict a Hollywood and celebrity/rich fantasy with depraved ideals and morals and hint at satanism, and depravity in our society which gives his brand a great depth that reflects our cultural reality and problematics to the extend of twisted modern day ideologies that a lot of media is keen on pushing. He is not comparable to any other artist except for sounding a lot like MJ vocally which JT could only dream of. And he has this way of producing controversial visuals in a sophisticated way that is on a level of its own, above other musicians aiming for shock value in their work, imo. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

Stop relating your hate with JT because him and Britney’s relationship.  He makes amazing music and is an amazing artist.  

IMO, his music hasn't been good since FS/LS and his SuperBowl performance was bad. It has nothing to do with britney and you can't control people's thoughts lol.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block