This is The Weeknd's rumored Super Bowl half-time show setlist

• Leader

exprev1_800x.png?v=1611415726

The Weeknd is releasing a Greatest Hits titled The Highlights. It's available in his store. Fans are speculating it's the same as his Super Bowl halftime show setlist. 

It's 18 songs, which is huge for a halftime show, but his is going to be longer than the usual 12 minutes. Pepsi decided to cut some of their commercials and gave him the time to perform instead. It's going to be epic.

You think Ariana will make an appearance? :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt: 

Thoughts on the setlist?

1. SAVE YOUR TEARS
2. BLINDING LIGHTS
3. IN YOUR EYES
4. CAN’T FEEL MY FACE
5. I FEEL IT COMING FT. DAFT PUNK
6. STARBOY FT. DAFT PUNK
7. PRAY FOR ME FT. KENDRICK LAMAR
8. HEARTLESS
9. OFTEN
10. THE HILLS
11. CALL OUT MY NAME
12. DIE FOR YOU
13. EARNED IT
14. LOVE ME HARDER, ARIANA GRANDE & THE WEEKND
15. ACQUAINTED
16. WICKED GAMES
17. THE MORNING
18. AFTER HOURS

EsmkWoOXAAoktna?format=jpg&name=large

weeknd-setlist.jpg.cc5845152e7e1ab502d65c7677149f13.jpg

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I still make my own unofficial greatest hits albums :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I’m glad I’m not the only weirdo. I’ve redone my Rihanna GH’s playlist so many times :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I thought sports events were a thing of the past :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

isn't the US still in the middle of the pandemic? 

Yes and yes but JLo said pandemics don’t cost a thing so throw your ray bans into the ocean :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

• Love 1
  • Haha 7

This is a really harsh opinion but I feel like even if his performance isn’t great, no ones going to say anything to him. 

Possible reasons are the fact that he wasn’t nominated for the Grammy’s or because of his race.

I feel like people always have less tolerance for white performers because if they’re average they get complete crap from everyone. 

• Love 2
  • Content Curators

Why the hell does he get 18 songs but shakira and jlo got the usual same alotted  time despite having careers double the time span than him and having two artists in one show?

don’t get me wrong I am excited for his performance, but come on that’s a bit weird 

and before u guys say they were fine with it, no, shakira was saying her original set was around 20 minutes long and she found it extremely hard to basically cut down her entire career into 6 minutes and had maybe 20 different sets until the final product 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
2 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

This is a really harsh opinion but I feel like even if his performance isn’t great, no ones going to say anything to him. 

Possible reasons are the fact that he wasn’t nominated for the Grammy’s or because of his race.

I feel like people always have less tolerance for white performers because if they’re average they get complete crap from everyone. 

I disagree - I don't think he'll get away for having a snooze fest or a not great performance. He is known for being artistic and a good vocalist so if his performance pales, especially if it's LONG, we'll / he'll hear about it.

As much as people hate Justin Timberlake on here, if they were gonna give anybody a setlist this ridiculously long, it should've been him. JT gives a much better show and performance than the Weeknd.

Also, isn't it a little early for him to get a Greatest Hits release? If there's any male rapper/artist who deserves one right now who's in their prime still, it's Drake.

• Love 2
  • Leader
12 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I would prefer this setlist:

1. Blinding Lights

2. Star Boy/ Star Girl feat. Lana Del Rey

3. Lust For Life feat. Lana Del Rey

4. Don't Call Me Angel feat. Ariana Grande and Lana Del Rey

5. 34 + 35 feat. Ariana Grande

6. Into You feat. Ariana Grande

7. Love Me Harder feat. Ariana Grande

8. I Cant Feel My Face

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Sis :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block