I was invited to a private Britney Spears tour rehearsal (New BreatheHeavy Video!)

I actually stumbled across your video the other week and watched it and now you're reacting to it :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

I also remember watching it back when you released it back in 2011 aswell :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

It was so cute to see you reacting to your younger self! I'd love to see more of you talking about meeting her in 2007 and the whole freakshow performance in Vegas :)

I personally really enjoyed the Femme Fatale Tour a lot and I loved that it was a HUGE step up dancing wise from the Circus Tour! I remember everyone loving that she was dancing more and the conveyor belt on stage! (it's a shame they didn't use it more). I'm sad I didn't get to see He About To Lose Me live :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Another great video Jordan! :) 

• Leader
On 1/25/2021 at 12:07 PM, PZHSB said:

@Jordan Miller I know you dislike me and think I’m a troll, but this is honest feedback: the videos are getting much better. My advise is try and show a little more of your personality rather than the monotone story telling kinda thing. I myself am too shy to ever put myself out there like that, but, those are the kind of videos i like to watch. Have a little fun with it. 

Appreciate the feedback 🙏