I was invited to a private Britney Spears tour rehearsal (New BreatheHeavy Video!)

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

You called it quality content :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Always Jordan.Β 
Β 

btw, I don’t know if you are subscribed to The Detail. on YouTube. It’s a MJ fan made videos channel. Videos always look professional. Maybe you could make some videos like that. Just an idea if you are looking for some ideas. They also have their own merch and advertise it towards the end of pretty much every video. You could do the merch promo in your videos as well. 😘

I attached a video link.

Β 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

I find people on this forum aren't so supportive when you put in a lot of time editing, writing, or producing contentΒ :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:Β I tried to write engaging, thoughtful posts here but it seems the majority of the Twitter generation is on here & theyΒ can't handle more than a certain amount of characters before they check outΒ :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I can't believe you told Leber that you knew that the cover leaked! Ha ha. You should've said, "That's what she gets for never singing live, otherwise it would've been a total surprise." HA HA! Commented and subscribed, keep going, your youtube tribe will find you.Β :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Β 

Just gimme your phone number and I'll read anything you want :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

• Haha 2

Hey @Jordan Miller, this video is so cute! It's kinda bittersweet in retrospect being where we are now compared to where we were, for better or for worse!

I'd love to know a few things, if you can answer!Β 

In retrospect, did the rehearsals differ from the final production? We all have our theories about britney killing rehearsals but thinking more about her live performance, when an audience is present, so I'd love to know were there changes in britney herself? Did she perform any differently to the performances the fans saw?

Β 

Were the any additional costumes or changes? I'm a costume nerd and would love to know this!Β 

Β 

Did was it a completed nonstop run through or a sneak preview rehearsal, that stopped and started?

Β 

Also, now that the vocals stuff is a bit more transparent, do you remember if she sounded different? I always believed the shows you saw and other top list press people saw were live, and they used the mastered livetrack from those dates in the run of the tour!

Β 

Would love to know how different your expirience with team b has been through the years too, particularly with freakshow!

• Like 1

Cool video!Β I don’t recall this happening for you but I do recall avoiding Britney forums after her mediocre GMA performances so maybe thats why I missed your FFTΒ sneak peakΒ Β :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Anyway, I wanna get to the point of getting Britney sneak peaks but forgetting I sat next to her fam. Ya know, just another day at the officeΒ :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Haha 2
  • Leader
7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Oh, I think I like you
Sabi!
Boy, boy
Look at you
I wanna get, get, get next to you
Got me kinda hot
But, I ain't sweatin' you
Steamin' like like a pot full of vegetables

Boy, boy