I was invited to a private Britney Spears tour rehearsal (New BreatheHeavy Video!)

• Leader
3 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

I find people on this forum aren't so supportive when you put in a lot of time editing, writing, or producing content :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: I tried to write engaging, thoughtful posts here but it seems the majority of the Twitter generation is on here & they can't handle more than a certain amount of characters before they check out :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I can't believe you told Leber that you knew that the cover leaked! Ha ha. You should've said, "That's what she gets for never singing live, otherwise it would've been a total surprise." HA HA! Commented and subscribed, keep going, your youtube tribe will find you. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I would appreciate it if the trolls would stop commenting on Exhale tbh. I'd rather lose traffic but have a kinder, cooler Exhale than more traffic/comments but there's a bunch of negative comments. Working on that. 

And yea that moment with her manager was a kii. I was like :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

• Love 2
  • Leader
3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

This was cool to see. Being a fan during the FF era was such an exciting time, even though Britney didn't seem that into it a good amount of the time. That tidbit about you being the one telling Adam Leber the Burning Up cover leaked was super interesting too.

Haha yea the FF era was a rollercoaster of ups and downs.

I can't confirm he didn't know about the song leaking, but based off his facial expression that was the first time hearing about that :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1

@Jordan Miller I know you dislike me and think I’m a troll, but this is honest feedback: the videos are getting much better. My advise is try and show a little more of your personality rather than the monotone story telling kinda thing. I myself am too shy to ever put myself out there like that, but, those are the kind of videos i like to watch. Have a little fun with it. 

1 minute ago, PZHSB said:

@Jordan Miller I know you dislike me and think I’m a troll, but this is honest feedback: the videos are getting much better. My advise is try and show a little more of your personality rather than the monotone story telling kinda thing. I myself am too shy to ever put myself out there like that, but, those are the kind of videos i like to watch. Have a little fun with it. 

I actually like his tiny awkwardness.... i think it makes him cuter instead of seeming cocky and annoying 

3 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

I find people on this forum aren't so supportive when you put in a lot of time editing, writing, or producing content :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: I tried to write engaging, thoughtful posts here but it seems the majority of the Twitter generation is on here & they can't handle more than a certain amount of characters before they check out :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I can't believe you told Leber that you knew that the cover leaked! Ha ha. You should've said, "That's what she gets for never singing live, otherwise it would've been a total surprise." HA HA! Commented and subscribed, keep going, your youtube tribe will find you. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

TLDR

...LOL Sorry had to. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I would appreciate it if the trolls would stop commenting on Exhale tbh. I'd rather lose traffic but have a kinder, cooler Exhale than more traffic/comments but there's a bunch of negative comments. Working on that. 

And yea that moment with her manager was a kii. I was like :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

If half the "trolls" leave and stop commenting then you don't have a forum. 

There's people on here who are very opinionated, and that's not a bad thing by any means. Some may have issues expressing their opinions maturely and are therefore given the label of a "troll" and others are more sarcastic when expressing themselves. 

It can't be positivity and light all.the.time. 

Putting yourself out there will bring negativity. God, even being a Britney Spears fan brings negativity.