I was invited to a private Britney Spears tour rehearsal (New BreatheHeavy Video!)

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

I saw the show in NC and there was a slight delay on the big screen and it made it seem live.  Lol FFT has the best prerecorded vocals tbh, and it made the show better for me. 

He about to lose me pre recorded vocals were great:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I agree with you gal, FFT had the best prerecorded vocals. Onyx needed that to be perfect

• Love 2
1 minute ago, JunoLouSpears said:

He about to lose me pre recorded vocals were great:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I agree with you gal, FFT had the best prerecorded vocals. Onyx needed that to be perfect

She didnt do HATLM, Burnin Up at the show I went to AND we had a horrible opening act because Nicki had to leave the tour. I was a little disappointed but the prerecorded vocals made it better that Circus Tour for me

• Love 2
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

She didnt do HATLM, Burnin Up at the show I went to AND we had a horrible opening act because Nicki had to leave the tour. I was a little disappointed but the prerecorded vocals made it better that Circus Tour for me

In case there is a tiny hope for another tour/residency I am down for any pre recorded vocals. Even if they are snapchat  high pitched vocals :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Cool video! Soooo.... What did Sabi have to say?

Oh, I think I like you
Sabi!
Boy, boy
Look at you
I wanna get, get, get next to you
Got me kinda hot
But, I ain't sweatin' you
Steamin' like like a pot full of vegetables

Boy, boy
Look at me
I know you wanna touch
But it ain't for free