Billie Eilish slays in Vanity Fair

Like her or not, she's honestly a beautiful young woman. I do hope she releases a new album this year before she turns into Lorde Jr and loses all of her momentum. Part of me feels like it's due to COVID-19, but still. Waiting two years is fine, but even that's pushing it considering how big she is. As the years go on, the industry moves on quicker and quicker if you take too long of a break. Just ask Meghan Trainor. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

That song with Rosalia is garbage, though, imo. This ASMR type stuff is so old to me. Less sleep inducing songs, more "Bad Guy".

• Love 2
16 hours ago, thebritmaster said:

Love her but it’s time for Billie to bid adieu to the green dye and serve us a fresh look :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

Agreed. I find it weird watching her latest "Vanity Fair, Same Interview" video and seeing she's had the exact same green/black haired look for the last 2 years. She needs something fresh. Maybe black & red or something? :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 1

She is another product of great marketing. With all the "pretty girls" like Ariana, Dua etc. they needed to bring someone as opposite.

Just like they did with Pink in era of Britney and Christina ... ( with difference that Pink is super talented singer and performer and doesn't just whisper and mumble into music)

Also can we please stop using words like slay, legendary, queen so freely these days.  Non of that applies to her ...

16 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

She is another product of great marketing. With all the "pretty girls" like Ariana, Dua etc. they needed to bring someone as opposite.

Just like they did with Pink in era of Britney and Christina ... ( with difference that Pink is super talented singer and performer and doesn't just whisper and mumble into music)

Also can we please stop using words like slay, legendary, queen so freely these days.  Non of that applies to her ...

Which I honestly find odd that they try to market her like that, because I consider Billie one of the "pretty girls", just with a more alternative look. Sure, she has green dyed hair and wears baggy clothes, but she also has big blue eyes and is white.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block