Jump to content

It doesnt seem like Adam Streisand was ever #FreeBritney


Guest

Recommended Posts

Streisand, who said he was referred to the singer by her custody lawyers at Trope and Trope, had also questioned the expertise of court-appointed co-conservator Andrew Wallet, claiming that he didn't have the expertise to handle the estate or the trust, given that Britney's estate is worth $40 million, encompasses 15 separate entities and is in the middle of a $17 million audit. Streisand had asked the court to instead name Northern Trust Bank and Spears' business manager Howard Grossman as co-conservators. Grossman, who hadn't yet handed over the financial information to Wallet because he didn't know if he was supposed to, said he would be "happy to help" his client and her family in any way.

https://www.mtv.com/news/1580917/britney-spears-lawyer-ejected-from-courtroom-after-judge-doesnt-recognize-him-as-her-counsel/

 

A little story about Britneys former custody battle attorney who referred Streisend to Britney

Britney Spears temporarily lost custody of her two sons because she was accused of not taking a random drug and alcohol test and she couldn’t provide a California driver’s license, her lawyer tells PEOPLE.

 

Spears’s attorney, Sorrell Trope, says, “We weren’t able to prove compliance with what the judge ordered.”

“Specifically,” Trope says, “the judge ordered that by 10 a.m. (Monday) morning, both parties show valid California driving licenses. I’ve been unable to produce evidence of that.”

Trope says another reason behind the judge’s temporary custody ruling “was a claim by Mr. Federline’s attorney that she had not complied with a previous order the court had made – before I came on board (as lawyer) – about having a random drug and alcohol test.”

Trope adds: “There’s no evidence that she actually failed a test.”

https://people.com/celebrity/britneys-lawyer-reveals-reasons-behind-custody-ruling/

 

Other story about Howard Grossman who Streisend intended to put as her conservator If he had been accepted as her lawyer 

1st Land's sole director and husband of Mrs Grossman, property developer Howard Grossman, was banned from running companies for 10 years in 2019 over his conduct.

The insolvency service said he had "blatantly disregarded" his duties by failing to provide accounting records to explain more than £5m missing from the football club loan.

Documents lodged at Companies House by Deloitte reveal the litigation currently under way

Another company controlled by Mr Grossman, County Oundle Ltd, received the first tranche of loan money given to the club in September 2013, amounting to £1.5m. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-northamptonshire-53696561

 

This is what Adam said about Britneys situation in 2019 

“The fact that she’s been under conservatorship for a dozen years should tell you something about the state of her mental impairment and her vulnerability,” said Streisand, who specializes in high-profile wealth disputes. “The courts will do everything they can to ensure that a person is not conserved unless they really, really need to be.”

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-09-17/britney-spears-conservatorship-free-britney

Link to comment
  • Super Mods

As Meaner pointed out since the very beginning of FreeBritney, he has worked very closely with James Spar, the doctor that declared Britney lacked the capacity to hire counsel or attend the hearings

https://www.docdroid.net/QKaFhqQ/mental-disorders-that-erode-capacity-streisand-pdf#page=2

https://www.docdroid.net/HNxxxFw/streisand-actec-journal-winter-2008-pdf#page=2

  • Like 3

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 25 here

Link to comment
30 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

As Meaner pointed out since the very beginning of FreeBritney, he has worked very closely with James Spar, the doctor that declared Britney lacked the capacity to hire counsel or attend the hearings

https://www.docdroid.net/QKaFhqQ/mental-disorders-that-erode-capacity-streisand-pdf#page=2

https://www.docdroid.net/HNxxxFw/streisand-actec-journal-winter-2008-pdf#page=2

I think I remember now that u pointed that out in the past.

Im just preparing myself for what he said on the doc :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Britney has such a magnet for people who dont want the best for her and only want to take advantage of her :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
15 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I think I remember now that u pointed that out in the past.

Im just preparing myself for what he said on the doc :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Britney has such a magnet for people who dont want the best for her and only want to take advantage of her :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Yeah, I'm looking forward to what he has to say.

He's obviously worked towards conservatorships, but to be fair, we don't know how he would've acted if he had the chance to defend Britney, like, in the end, if she was his client, I assume he would've helped her with what she wanted, even if in general he's pro-conservatorship. Unless he somehow managed to put himself as her conservator or remain permanently as the lawyer, which would've been the judge's decision, it really wouldn't have benefited him to have her under the conservatorship. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Thing is he can only really speak about what happened back then. I doubt he's had any contact with her over the years to speak about her condition. But if he's an honest person, he could point out all the irregularities in her case.

  • Like 2

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 25 here

Link to comment
12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, I'm looking forward to what he has to say.

He's obviously worked towards conservatorships, but to be fair, we don't know how he would've acted if he had the chance to defend Britney, like, in the end, if she was his client, I assume he would've helped her with what she wanted, even if in general he's pro-conservatorship. Unless he somehow managed to put himself as her conservator or remain permanently as the lawyer, which would've been the judge's decision, it really wouldn't have benefited him to have her under the conservatorship. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Thing is he can only really speak about what happened back then. I doubt he's had any contact with her over the years to speak about her condition. But if he's an honest person, he could point out all the irregularities in her case.

I felt that was sus that he wanted to name that guy as her conservator that seems to be hella shady with money. Ofc we cant know if he already knew in 2008 that the guy was shady, but these people have reputations, I dont think smt like that happens overnight, possibly he already had heard smt about him before, who knows. 

I wonder if he really planned to get her out of it, rn I dont feel like it was her intention. 

If he was honest, hed point out like many others lawyers have, that a 26 years old was put under a cship for people with dementia - that cant provide for themselves, but a couple of months later she was already working. That doesnt make sense, no matter if Britney has smt serious or not. Her case is def unusual as many lawyers have pointed out. And like u said, he could point out how many of her rights were violated from the start and how her dad never got along with her and was never good with money. 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block