Not @CrazyButItFeelsAlright and @Slayer MERCILESSLY dragging Exhale’s very own pessimists @Easy There, @nerdygerkgrl, @Justney and @karmickiss

DignifiedLove

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm obviously not a mod nor a long time member (and there's no shame in it)

I like members from both sides and although i might not agree with many mods on certain issues, I've never attacked them (if you think otherwise, feel free to quote me)

Basically from my perspective exhale is in trouble and that's what happens when big egos are put against each other. It's like a messy divorce. Because i believe that both sides tend to believe that they see it the right way.

For the sake of this forum i think that a compromise must be met, even if that means changing the rules and what can be discussed or not, because it's only certain issues that set this place on fire and the mods having the last word before locking a thread is unflattering for many.

Lastly, I'd like to say that i respect all the mods efforts managing this forum and I understand both mods' and members' frustration, that's why i suggest that a solution must be found ASAP. 

Archived