What’s your favorite Britney DVD?

hybirdfox

Growing up as a Britney fan, one of my favorite things was to collect her DVDs! The first one I ever got was GH:MP. At the time I was new fan, so that dvd allowed me to get to know all of her videos!

Also the ITZ dvd was one of my fav, I watched the ABC special countless times

what about you? Do you have any favorite DVD?

ca11093d1810ba11a52af4bf2bbfbf3f

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definately In The Zone. Such a fantastic DVD, has bit of everything in it, making the video, in depth interview with her, ABC special with performances from the ITZ songs. Superb DVD, actually wish she made a DVD like it for every era.  Live and More was brilliant too. so was her Vegas one although wish it had more backstage footage and interview with her

Her worst one was Britney: The Videos. i dont even have it on DVD tbh. i got it on VHS when it was released in 2001 and was so disappointed that it was only half  an hour long and had random footage like her just dancing on a photoshoot 

But yeh, her best one was In The Zone, 2nd best was Live and More 

its funny how from BOMT to ITZ she released quite a lot of DVDs then since Blackout she only released For The Record and then Femme Fatale Tour and that was it. i wonder why that was?? i still cant believe we didnt get a circus tour DVD, and we were told in like 2015 by Planet Hollywood that POM was filmed and we'd get a DVD when she finished her residency but we never

10 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

its funny how from BOMT to ITZ she released quite a lot of DVDs then since Blackout she only released For The Record and then Femme Fatale Tour and that was it. i wonder why that was?? i still cant believe we didnt get a circus tour DVD, and we were told in like 2015 by Planet Hollywood that POM was filmed and we'd get a DVD when she finished her residency but we never

Its because that era of promoting albums w a video dvd release fizzled out even by 2011 which was the last big era of those with gaga britney and bey

Back then my favorites were

In The Zone

GHMP

Chaotic

I´ve watched these three so much that the DVDs are broken and I have to buy new ones, especially Chaotic.

But I also loved Live from Las Vegas and Live And More

Nowadays my favorites would be most likely Time Out, Live And More, and In The Zone. I need to rewatch them. But a couple of days ago I´ve watched For The Record. The first time in over ten years.

It´s a shame that we never got something like

Oops tour

Onyx Hotel Tour

Circus Tour

I´m the Femme Fatale

I'm Britney Jean

Vegas DVD

My Prerogative Part Two

Why they don´t publish a coffee table book with all of her DVDs, including Not A Girl movie, Stages and the ones we miss? And in the book, we would see her costumes, interviews with her crew, backstage pictures...This would be a dream.

1 hour ago, Fab britney said:

Its because that era of promoting albums w a video dvd release fizzled out even by 2011 which was the last big era of those with gaga britney and bey

yeh it does feel that way with a lot of artists. im a massive fan of p!nk and from her Try This tour she has released every tour on DVD. But her last tour Beautiful Trauma tour theres been no word whatsoever on a DVD and the tour ended in 2019. its rubbish because to be honest i used to be more excited about new DVDs then i would a new album because i loved watching all the backstage stuff and the interviews etc 

All of them! They’re honestly all so good!  :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:   :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

But the standouts are definitely Live from Las Vegas, GH:MP and ITZ. I’ve watched these so much, and I was totally obsessed with her Live & Mors concert for the longest time. She’s such a Fabulous performer, and we’re so lucky that she supplied a lot of physical content early in her career. It’s so sad that it all stopped and there were so many missed opportunities over the years. The lack of an official Onyx and Circus tour DVDs is so irritating..  :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

But she kept us so happy with so many amazing items.. Albums, books, singles, DVD’s, dolls, clothing, toys and collectibles! Perfumes too, it goes on..  :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:   

And so many great Remixes, repackages and rereleases!  :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Archived