Jojo Siwa target of a hate crime after coming out

20 hours ago, Alestaos said:

It doesnt take away from how terrified she must of been, nor should you make light of it.

This is awful and i really hope shes okay.

People can be so cruel

I'm not making light of it and I'm sure the situation is terrifying but I won't back down. Police ****** people of color for lesser situations. Do NOT downgrade, or police my experiences!

So as a person of color, I stand by what I said. 

#BreonnaTaylor

"I feel bad because there was about 50 police outside my house and those police could have had much better time spent somewhere else actually helping somebody instead of dealing with a fake claim from paparazzi. Literally just come ring my doorbell, paparazzi. I'll wave to you from my window." 

I googled to find out if this story was true and found this quote. JoJo is a class act and I’m starting to stan :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

But from what I saw she thinks the paps called the police so they could photograph her. Hopefully they find the perpetrators :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: 

• Content Curators
23 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I read about it yesterday :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

how is that even allowed? so anyone can call and make up stuff to send a bunch of police officers to someone? 

there should be a punishment for anyone making false accusations 

I remember reading a story about 2 people arguing in an online game and exchanging addresses. One person just gave a fake address, and the other one called the police and lied about him carrying dangerous weapons. The SWAT team ended up killing an innocent person from his home.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block