Britney making a cameo in new movie

Email My D

Not sure if this was discussed here already but Britney is making a cameo in a new movie called Promising Young Women. 

According to the lead actress the scene Britney is in compromises of her and Britney lip syncing to a Paris Hilton track :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:. I don't know about ya'll but I am thirsty for some new Britney content and I will gladly take this. The movie sounds quite dark, read about it in the link below. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9175571/Carey-Mulligan-reveals-lip-synced-Britney-Spears-scene.html

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, hi_kevin said:

I’ve heard this before..... but like.... the movie already premiered to certain audiences.... how have we not gotten images or clips from this yet? seems fake

Someone misinterpreted the actress. Britney is not in the movie. She lips to Stars are blind with her cast mate.

9 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

This aired in the UK on Friday night but I forgot to watch it. I'll watch it on catch up later and see what she actually said. 

You have  a clip from this scene on Paris Hilton's instagram. And Britney is not in the movie.

Toxic remix is used for one of the biggest scenes of the movie. And its slay

Archived