How many "Circus (Deluxe Version)" tracklist exists?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no version with all the Deluxe tracks.

They missed the opportunity to release all of them on the vinyl :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Deluxe US version with Rock Me In and Phonography

R-1566221-1591246470-2318.jpeg.jpg

There's this one with Amnesia

R-1554359-1575244502-6656.jpeg.jpg

The other tracks I think they were only released digitally, like Rock Boy, Quicksand, Trouble :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: I don't think they appear on any physical format, but I might be wrong. But even digitally, I don't think there's any platform or country that has all of them together.

24 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

There's no version with all the Deluxe tracks.

They missed the opportunity to release all of them on the vinyl :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Deluxe US version with Rock Me In and Phonography

R-1566221-1591246470-2318.jpeg.jpg

There's this one with Amnesia

R-1554359-1575244502-6656.jpeg.jpg

The other tracks I think they were only released digitally, like Rock Boy, Quicksand, Trouble :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: I don't think they appear on any physical format, but I might be wrong. But even digitally, I don't think there's any platform or country that has all of them together.

I think there is a version with Rock Boy on it?  Right?  I think the Asian deluxe version, I’m not sure though. 

Is there a version of Britney 2001 album with all 15 tracks? It’s so hard to find (besides the digital version of course) I can never find a cd version of it without one of the bonus tracks missing

there was a really cool fanmade album collection someone made and I wish she would do that and put all the deluxe tracks from every album on it

I believe Quicksand was an iTunes-only bonus track and only for the UK as I recall.

However;

The EU/US/Canada/Mexico/... physical deluxe got 15 tracks being Rock me In and Phonography (Radar is credited as a bonus track on the standard editions)

UK + Japanese physical deluxe got 16 with Amnesia as an extra.

Then there's a boxset that includes Circus+Blackout boxset that comes with the standard Circus album but with 14 tracks and the 14th track being Amnesia.

8 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Is there a version of Britney 2001 album with all 15 tracks? It’s so hard to find (besides the digital version of course) I can never find a cd version of it without one of the bonus tracks missing

there was a really cool fanmade album collection someone made and I wish she would do that and put all the deluxe tracks from every album on it

I'm not sure? I live in the UK and my physical copy has When I Found You and Before the Goodbye but not I Run Away. But all three bonus tracks are on the UK digital album so it's weird. 

But yeah, no version of Circus exists with ALL the bonus tracks. It's so annoying as Amnesia was a bonus track on the UK edition but is not on Spotify over here.

5 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I believe Quicksand was an iTunes-only bonus track and only for the UK as I recall.

Quicksand was never on the UK iTunes edition of Circus. I believe it was only available as pre-order bonus track on mainland European iTunes editions of the album (alongside Trouble).

8 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

6 minutes ago, Isla said:

I'm not sure? I live in the UK and my physical copy has When I Found You and Before the Goodbye but not I Run Away. But all three bonus tracks are on the UK digital album so it's weird. 

But yeah, no version of Circus exists with ALL the bonus tracks. It's so annoying as Amnesia was a bonus track on the UK edition but is not on Spotify.

I believe the only Britney releases with 15 tracks are those re-issued around 2004. They often were branded as "digital edition" or "digital deluxe" with some of them coming with a yellow hype sticker that reads "now with all the best bonus tracks".

Not 100% sure but I won't be far off.

Not even the Japanese editions in 2001 contain all 15 tracks (only 14).

9 minutes ago, Isla said:

Quicksand was never on the UK iTunes edition of Circus. I believe it was only available as pre-order bonus track on mainland European iTunes editions of the album (alongside Trouble).

oh yeah that was it! I know there was something "special" about it but couldn't recall what for 100%

2 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I believe the only Britney releases with 15 tracks are those re-issued around 2004. They often were branded as "digital edition" or "digital deluxe" with some of them coming with a yellow hype sticker that reads "now with all the best bonus tracks".

Not 100% sure but I won't be far off.

Not even the Japanese editions in 2001 contain all 15 tracks (only 14).

Ah that makes sense... so weird though that it's on the digital one (by 'digital' I mean the one on iTunes I brought years ago. The bonus tracks are the same on Spotify, but this isn't always the case for Britney's other albums here seeing as the UK bonus track on Circus is missing on UK Spotify *eye roll*....)

12 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Unfortunately there is none with the all 19 tracks.  What they should have done is released a re - release for it’s 10th anniversary with all 19 tracks.  Such a missed opportunity.

Rock Me In, Phonography, Amnesia, Quicksand, Trouble, Rock Boy... am I missing any? I have 18 tracks total.

EDIT: nvm its cause I removed Radar lol

Archived