Favourite Mariah Carey Song 90s

20 minutes ago, Crazyyy said:

What's your favourite (90s) album of hers? I'm just gonna take your advice and randomly start with whatever album you suggest lol.

I know you didn't ask me, but I can't not take the opportunity to suggest the work of my favourite artist to an open minded individualmariah carey hello GIF

I suggest Butterfly for 90s, but to be honest I think for first listen, her most catchy album is The Emancipation of Mimi

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

I know you didn't ask me, but I can't not take the opportunity to suggest the work of my favourite artist to an open minded individualmariah carey hello GIF

I suggest Butterfly for 90s, but to be honest I think for first listen, her most catchy album is The Emancipation of Mimi

Lmao loved the advice approach. Butterfly it is then! mariah carey hello GIF

Emancipation of Mimi has We Belong Together and It's Like That right? Yeah even tho kinda enjoy those songs (still not my favourite from her) I feel like I'll deffo prefer 90s Mariah for some reason so I'll go ahead with your Butterfly suggestion. Also seeing the cover on Spotify, it's gorgeous! mariah carey hello GIF

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block